ADVERTISEMENT

Transition Integrity Project

If these three Western states seceded in 2024 in response to this outcome what would you prefer?

• “Well... bye.”

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • The Federal government should reconquer them, no one gets to leave

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I’m still trying to figure out what where Riley got five scenarios. His copied text doesn’t come from my link (TIPs published report). It also doesn’t mention that the Biden team is the one that proposes secession contesting a Trump win.

The document lists only four.
The wiki about same only lists four.

So I’m talking about the third scenario in my link.

I think the hang up is on the word ‘proposed’, or the idea that this was a potential course of action.

Would you agree that these exercises are intended as simulations?

Last edited:
Hard for Dems to admit they’ve adopted a ‘J6 meets the Confederacy’ type policy with this document.

Probably why you and your cronies continue to deny it says what it says while refusing to actually read it.

😂 😂 😂
LOL - and another rube chimes in.

Can you point to the secession strategy recommendation?

I’m still trying to figure out what where Riley got five scenarios. His copied text doesn’t come from my link (TIPs published report). It also doesn’t mention that the Biden team is the one that proposes secession contesting a Trump win.

The document lists only four.
The wiki about same only lists four.

So I’m talking about the third scenario in my link.

I think the hang up is on the word ‘proposed’, or the idea that this was a potential course of action.

LOL.
Sources:

You are the one that said this was a strategy by the Democrats. Now you're backpedaling frantically.

Why won't you comment on the right wing thinktank report?

You're a shill.

Before the last election Democrats war gamed a plan to have the western states of California, Oregon and Washington secede in response to a Trump popular election loss, but electoral college win.

Link

The Biden Campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms to fix our democratic system to ensure majority rule. With advice from President Obama, the Biden Campaign submitted a proposal to 1)Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico; 2) Divide California into five states to more accurately represent its population in the Senate; 3) Require Supreme Court justices to retire at70; and 4) Eliminate the Electoral College, to ensure that the candidate who wins to the popular vote becomes President.

'Specially when they adopted no such policy.

UNLIKE your MAGA buddies that took 60+ cases of voter fraud to court w/o any evidence, and got bunches of their lawyers disbarred, along with Rudy G losing his net worth over libel and slander claims.
“MAGA buddies”.

I don’t vote, lipshitz. Because voting doesn’t matter.

Ya think?

You keep insisting that the worse case scenarios that were game played were recomendations of the paper. They were not. Nobody is going to have a serious discussion about this until you admit this fundamental issue.

No. These scenarios were designed to identify potential risks and recommend strategies to mitigate those risks, ensuring a fair and orderly transition of power regardless of the election outcome.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT