ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson, MS, does not have running water due to flooding.

Third post in this thread is blaming the state legislature for the status of the municipal water supply.
Municipality is run by Democrats.
Legislature is run by Republicans.

Who do you think is responsible for the municipal water supply?
In Iowa, the DNR issues water supply permits and they complete inspections to ensure operations are up to snuff.

Can't care about everything.
Don't care much about abortion, either.
Or trans issues.
But that doesn't mean I approve of wrong behavior.
Your first three posts in the thread:
Blame republicans
Blame right wing
Blame republicans

It’s pointed out to you that this a municipal duty held by Democrats with years and years of documented mismanagement and your response is “I really don’t care” when ALL you cared about was [incorrectly] assigning blame.

That’s what is disingenuous.

Your first three posts in the thread:
Blame republicans
Blame right wing
Blame republicans

It’s pointed out to you that this a municipal duty held by Democrats with years and years of documented mismanagement and your response is “I really don’t care” when ALL you cared about was [incorrectly] assigning blame.

That’s what is disingenuous.
See my post just above this.

I blame Republicans because they are consistently undermining the ability of government to maintain, improve and regulate these sorts of things.

You are making it about me. What a stupid deflection.

The climate change angle is what we should be focusing on.

And that's yet another area where Republicans consistently behave badly.

Republicans don't have a monopoly on corruption and malfeasance. They are just the worst in those regards.

BTW...these “boards” are not politically affiliated here....and usually listed at the very end of the ballot...next to hospital board candidates and dog catchers.

Not here in P'cola....they are all repubs

See my post just above this.

I blame Republicans because they are consistently undermining the ability of government to maintain, improve and regulate these sorts of things.

You are making it about me. What a stupid deflection.

The climate change angle is what we should be focusing on.

And that's yet another area where Republicans consistently behave badly.

Republicans don't have a monopoly on corruption and malfeasance. They are just the worst in those regards.
The Republicans ain’t running JACKSON and haven’t for a LONG time.

Somehow it slipped under the radar nationally but half of Baltimore and a sizeable chunk of its MAGA suburbs were under a boil order for 4 or 5 days due to e-coli in the water

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT