ADVERTISEMENT

Jan Jensen interview

Watched it today. Very good podcast. She is very upbeat about this young team. Great comments about the freshmen. Said they were getting close to selling out their season tickets.

I think Jan will do just fine. Lost five seniors but she was very bullish about Hannah taking another step forward. Loves team chemistry. Said Olsen has fit right in, has a great mid-range game.

It was a good listen, Since we are all starved for recruiting news I wish that subject would have been touched. I know she cannot go into specifics on recruits but just a general “Do you expect to add anymore players to the 25 class” to just get some discussion going and perhaps get some basic insight.

Reactions: Moral
It was a good listen, Since we are all starved for recruiting news I wish that subject would have been touched. I know she cannot go into specifics on recruits but just a general “Do you expect to add anymore players to the 25 class” to just get some discussion going and perhaps get some basic insight.
Thought the same thing

Reactions: Moral and Scott559
Watched it today. Very good podcast. She is very upbeat about this young team. Great comments about the freshmen. Said they were getting close to selling out their season tickets.

I think Jan will do just fine. Lost five seniors but she was very bullish about Hannah taking another step forward. Loves team chemistry. Said Olsen has fit right in, has a great mid-range game.

Stuelke had to step up big last year for Iowa to duplicate the previous years success and she did plus some. Can't wait to see how she does this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT