ADVERTISEMENT

Japanic Monday: Japanese Bonds, Stocks Halted After Plunging Into Bear Market As Everything Crashes Everywhere

The waitress I met who "had a good night" and decided to buy her kid a $300 baseball bat for example...
The blonde waitresses take their trays
They spin around, and they cross the floor

You said something about bitcoin going to Russia foe prisoners. That's looks super interesting now, if true. I've seen nothing to verify that. Any source?
U.S. government according to some crypto experts and on etherscan just randomly dumped 5,000 Bitcoin for really no reason at all about 3 weeks ago. Then suddenly out of nowhere we get our hostages back from Russia. Seems like the ransom was paid. Time will tell.

U.S. government according to some crypto experts and on etherscan just randomly dumped 5,000 Bitcoin for really no reason at all about 3 weeks ago. Then suddenly out of nowhere we get our hostages back from Russia. Seems like the ransom was paid. Time will tell.
300 million guess they needed to balance out the numbers going to the Russians’s :).

You said something about bitcoin going to Russia foe prisoners. That's looks super interesting now, if true. I've seen nothing to verify that. Any source?

I haven’t seen any confirmation of it, but one of the prisoners swapped was a Russian who founded an exchange.

Alexander Vinnik, the co-founder of defunct Russian crypto exchange BTC-e, is facing money laundering charges in the US. But according to a report from the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), he is optimistic about being included in a prisoner swap for captured journalist Evan Gershkovich.

Don’t we have 3 threads already discussing this? Shit is about to get interesting

If you’re close to retirement and didn’t have the majority of your portfolio in a fixed return position it’s going to suck.
If you’re 10 plus years away you’ll be fine.

Either way tumor, you think people would be ok with taking a massive hit to their stocks that takes years to recover so a specific candidate would win?

Either way tumor, you think people would be ok with taking a massive hit to their stocks that takes years to recover so a specific candidate would win?

People vote against their presumed self-interest all the time, Northern. Why do farmers vote for Trump?

o6aZ64J.jpeg

Solid humble brag. I’d probably look to dollar cost average over a few months. Stuff is probably gonna be choppy through the election.
Yep, DCA 3%-5% of sideline money, on a set interval, into S&P fund seems most logical.

Solid humble brag. I’d probably look to dollar cost average over a few months. Stuff is probably gonna be choppy through the election.
Yeah. Election year plus uncertainty with Iran and Israel plus fed interest rate decisions make it all hard to figure out on any timing. But I would bet on more downward movement from these historical highs until after the election and wait until the election is over.

Kamala took on the big banks and won! I heard it no less than 8 times yesterday…
What did she win for her hard work?

That reminds me, I actually saw a young lady wearing this shirt Saturday at a brewery...not sure if it was a bachelorette party or just her only clean shirt:

s-l1200.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Of course not. It was scary when the Dow traded around 6000 or so during the Great Recession. Still shouldn’t jump out of a window thanks to what is going on. Every bubble has to pop some time.

OP must still be asleep this morning:

Helping sentiment was a rebound in Japanese stocks. The Nikkei 225 posted its best day since October 2008, soaring 10.2%. That surge comes a day after the benchmark suffered its worst day since 1987, losing 12.4%.

Whatever. Are you going to just ignore Kamala and Biden and their role in Algeria having what looked to be a trans boxer even, though the IOC approved could participate since born a woman and could compete in the Olympics in Paris?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT