ADVERTISEMENT

Jaz Shelly

You think she won’t go to Iowa with Chad Greenway as her father? And you answered your own question with a soph that’s been playing at the varsity level for four years and still growing as a 16 year old.
Well, its pretty obvious that MG has NOT yet made that decision regardless of the fact that both her parents were Iowa athletes, its not written in stone. She's taking visits and has garnered a great deal of attention by power schools. I wouldn't be writing that one in pen just yet, and I'm sure her parents won't be forcing her hand either. I've also mentioned before that our recruiting is extremely guard (1 and 2) heavy for the next few years, and we really needed to be hunting frontcourt players. (Yes we would take MG regardless). As for your other statement, I highly doubt she is still growing (taller) at 16. MOST girls, (other the rare cases) are at their full height by 14-16 years old. Girls mature earlier then boys. Its a nature thing.....As for the four varsity seasons already thats only because Minnesota is one if the few states where a 7th grader can play varsity ball. Clark would certainly been playing at that level as well, (as she was already getting college interest as a 7th grader, but could not do that in Iowa.....

Obviously you realize that every game is different. How did OSU lose three games before us, OR Maryland gave us all we can handle and they looked like shit most of the year. We've said this before Iowa will get everybody's BEST game. Another feature of the CC effect...

Ohio State is an improving team, vastly different from when the season started, they are legit.

You think she won’t go to Iowa with Chad Greenway as her father? And you answered your own question with a soph that’s been playing at the varsity level for four years and still growing as a 16 year old.
Everyone on this board is gonna be so embarrassed if she doesn’t choose Iowa. Idk why everyone is convinced they know what a high school sophomore is thinking. Like they never change their minds, want to be different, forge their own path.

Everyone on this board is gonna be so embarrassed if she doesn’t choose Iowa. Idk why everyone is convinced they know what a high school sophomore is thinking. Like they never change their minds, want to be different, forge their own path.
Are you gonna be embarrassed if she doesn't choose Iowa?

Think only positive thoughts that will lead to Iowa winning a national championship, please..........

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
I know someone who is VERY in tune with Minnesota high school girls basketball. Says Greenway is ours.
That’s great, people keep saying it ad nauseum. Still doesn’t change the fact that she hasn’t committed yet and could change her mind.

Are you gonna be embarrassed if she doesn't choose Iowa?

Think only positive thoughts that will lead to Iowa winning a national championship, please..........
Why would I be embarrassed? I don’t claim to know anything about anyone. I want only the best for the program. It also doesn’t bother me if they never win a title….

I just find all this wish casting to be very presumptuous. People seem to think Clark could choose to declare largely bc her boyfriend lives in Indiana. What if Greenway has a boyfriend going to Minny? Or maybe something in her family will make her want to stay close. Or maybe she’ll visit UCLA, UCONN and be astounded. Again, kids are kids, she’s gonna do what she wants. I think it’s weird that so many people are convinced the deal is done.

As far as I know, only one person on this board has ever had valuable intel about WBB recruiting and it was bc of their connection to All Iowa Attack and their intel concerned those kids. Til then, everyone else here is just a rando on the internet.

Remember, even Clark had chosen Notre Dame, but then did a 180…

Last edited:
That’s great, people keep saying it ad nauseum. Still doesn’t change the fact that she hasn’t committed yet and could change her mind.

Why would I be embarrassed? I don’t claim to know anything about anyone. I want only the best for the program. It also doesn’t bother me if they never win a title….

I just find all this wish casting to be very presumptuous. People seem to think Clark could choose to declare largely bc her boyfriend lives in Indiana. What if Greenway has a boyfriend going to Minny? Or maybe something in her family will make her want to stay close. Or maybe she’ll visit UCLA, UCONN and be astounded. Again, kids are kids, she’s gonna do what she wants. I think it’s weird that so many people are convinced the deal is done.

As far as I know, only one person on this board has ever had valuable intel about WBB recruiting and it was bc of their connection to All Iowa Attack and their intel concerned those kids. Til then, everyone else here is just a rando on the internet.

Remember, even Clark had chosen Notre Dame, but then did a 180…
A shit ton of maybes there. Maybe she just wants go to Iowa and play for a great program and a great coach. And me thinks you're part of the rando on the internet.

Reactions: DewHawk
I know someone who is VERY in tune with Minnesota high school girls basketball. Says Greenway is ours.
Given the early lean and multiple visits, it’s hard not to consider Iowa as the leader. Shikreto has a valid point, though, nothing is certain.

Reactions: WSC72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT