ADVERTISEMENT

JD Underpants

Aww you wuv me. How sweet.
Opposites attract, so you'll always be my sweet, little, whiney-assed, libtard crybaby!! Rent should be cheap in Bhopal or is that Union Carbide thingy all cleaned up?! Nevertheless, a one way ticket has to be pretty cheap because who TF goes there??! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Opposites attract, so you'll always be my sweet, little, whiney-assed, libtard crybaby!! Rent should be cheap in Bhopal or is that Union Carbide thingy all cleaned up?! Nevertheless, a one way ticket has to be pretty cheap because who TF goes there??! 🤣
Haha, nice. Solid A to look up Bhopal :) I am impressed here 4 too long.

• Sad
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
“Trump is cultural heroin,” he wrote in a story in The Atlantic. “I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place,”
“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler,”

Amazing what he thought before he signed on to the grift.

“Trump is cultural heroin,” he wrote in a story in The Atlantic. “I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place,”
“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler,”

Amazing what he thought before he signed on to the grift.
Typical 2020s Republican coward.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT