ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance sends message to Harris as migrant gang takes over Colorado apartments: 'Americans are suffering'

I don’t think anyone believes they’re entitled to be here. They’re begging for a chance to be here and are willing to die bjust to ask for that chance.

These are peasants fleeing conditions you can’t understand. A man in Cuba works in a cigar factory for 40 hours a week and makes about $30USD…. Per month. He lives on an island under a communist regime that jails dissidents and the United States has ensured these conditions persist with the harshest embargo ever placed on a nation of their size. If we are going to embargo a neighbor and run their country into the ground over a 70 year period, we have to expect this migration. This is happening in a nation with one of the highest literacy rates in the world—an educated population.

Venezuela. There is nothing for these people there. The country has collapsed, there is no money, no work. The US embargo crushes them. Many of their people don’t come here either, they go all over south and Central America. I was just in Colombia, spent four days with a hiking guide from Venezuela. Guys story is heartbreaking. And he’s poor as **** in Colombia, just not as bad as in Venezuela. In Peru, I spent a day with a guide, another Venezuelan, and he told me all his extended family left too.

The citizens of these two countries are in deep humanitarian crisis and they’re the big driver of border activity right now. I’m not sure what our government expected to happen when they locked these countries out of the global economy, for all intents and purposes.
So anyone from anywhere in the world who arrives with a sob story gets in no matter how many laws they have to break doing so and no matter how much Americans who don't want them here have to pay for them to be here? Do you understand simple economics, or no? >

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I don’t think anyone believes they’re entitled to be here. They’re begging for a chance to be here and are willing to die bjust to ask for that chance.

These are peasants fleeing conditions you can’t understand. A man in Cuba works in a cigar factory for 40 hours a week and makes about $30USD…. Per month. He lives on an island under a communist regime that jails dissidents and the United States has ensured these conditions persist with the harshest embargo ever placed on a nation of their size. If we are going to embargo a neighbor and run their country into the ground over a 70 year period, we have to expect this migration. This is happening in a nation with one of the highest literacy rates in the world—an educated population.

Venezuela. There is nothing for these people there. The country has collapsed, there is no money, no work. The US embargo crushes them. Many of their people don’t come here either, they go all over south and Central America. I was just in Colombia, spent four days with a hiking guide from Venezuela. Guys story is heartbreaking. And he’s poor as **** in Colombia, just not as bad as in Venezuela. In Peru, I spent a day with a guide, another Venezuelan, and he told me all his extended family left too.

The citizens of these two countries are in deep humanitarian crisis and they’re the big driver of border activity right now. I’m not sure what our government expected to happen when they locked these countries out of the global economy, for all intents and purposes.
LOL - Here's the part you left out, those two countries decided Marxism was the way to go and thus their nations turned to shit.

If you took your head out of your ass for 5 minutes you would notice that Harris/Walz lean very left into the Marxist way to govern. Where do we go when this country turns to shit like Cuba/Venezuela?

PS: I don't think the boyz from Venezuela living in Aurora Co came here looking for work.

So anyone from anywhere in the world who arrives with a sob story gets in no matter how many laws they have to break doing so and no matter how much Americans who don't want them here have to pay for them to be here? Do you understand simple economics, or no? >

He doesn't understand simple economics, he is a limp wristed liberal who rolls over and just lets the scum come on in.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT