ADVERTISEMENT

Jeeeebys keeeeerist guys, what did you expect?

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Watching News Bation and they are interviewing a Senator from Oklahoma… and this guy is questioning why someone would shoot Trump. This is the same Senator who challenged someone to a fight on the floor of the senate.
Doesn’t he realize… as well as others here, how much so many folks absolutely despise Donald Trump? Trump is an obnoxious, narcissistic man who is probably the most unqualified candidate/ person to serve as President. The guy is a convicted felon…. Who lies all the time and lies about anything. I said it in another thread, you can’t be surprised this assassination attempt occurred. But to sit there and admit you can’t understand why this happened is just fiolhearty and ignorant.

Trump is poison. Trump has said stuff that a reasonable ban would never say….much less a politician who says he “loves” his country. This shit isn’t going to end. More civilians with guns is going to be the norm from here on out. Love your family and love your kids…. They may not be with you much longer…. There are morons out there with guns….God Bless the Second!

Watching News Bation and they are interviewing a Senator from Oklahoma… and this guy is questioning why someone would shoot Trump. This is the same Senator who challenged someone to a fight on the floor of the senate.
Doesn’t he realize… as well as others here, how much so many folks absolutely despise Donald Trump? Trump is an obnoxious, narcissistic man who is probably the most unqualified candidate/ person to serve as President. The guy is a convicted felon…. Who lies all the time and lies about anything. I said it in another thread, you can’t be surprised this assassination attempt occurred. But to sit there and admit you can’t understand why this happened is just fiolhearty and ignorant.

Trump is poison. Trump has said stuff that a reasonable ban would never say….much less a politician who says he “loves” his country. This shit isn’t going to end. More civilians with guns is going to be the norm from here on out. Love your family and love your kids…. They may not be with you much longer…. There are morons out there with guns….God Bless the Second!
No Republican in history has ever attempted to assassinate a President. Just saying.

Any idea how they were taught to despise him? Came to this organically?

I’m clutching my pearls!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: GooeyHay and Moral
Translation:

Whilom I did watch NewsNation, they did interview a Senator from Oklahoma, who did question why one would shoot Trump. This selfsame Senator once didst challenge a man to a fight upon the Senate floor. Knoweth he not, nor do many others, how much so many folk doth utterly despise Donald Trump? Trump is an obnoxious, narcissistic man, perchance the most unqualified person to serve as President. He is a convicted felon, who doth lie constantly about any matter. As I have stated in another discourse, one cannot be surprised by this attempt at assassination. Yet to declare that one cannot fathom why this did happen is both foolish and ignorant.

Trump is venomous. He hath uttered things which a reasonable man would never say, much less a politician who claims to “love” his country. This state of affairs shall not end. More civilians bearing arms shall become the norm henceforth. Love thy family and thy children, for they may not remain with thee much longer. Dangerous individuals with arms do abound. God save the Second Amendment.

It's certainly clearer than the OP. :cool:

Trump just won the election today. There is no dem now that could possibly beat Trump, and I would guess that none of them would even want to run now, as it would destroy their career. So the Dems are going to have to go with Biden, and they are going to get smoked. They just made Trump into a hero today.

This is Blue MAGA lunacy right here. (Thanks to @jamesvanderwulf for creating the distinction between Blue/Red MAGA)

Not the part about "why," it's obvious many hate Trump. But Blue MAGA has been conditioned since 2015 to get to the point where they believe as Joel does in addition to the rest of Blue MAGA world.

You think back to election night 2016 when Rachel Maddow through her tears said she was studying Hitler to prepare to live under Trump. You had Kathy griffin and her severed head pic the Blue MAGA loved. Almost nothing Trump says is shared in its entirety, but sliced and edited and commentary added to make it sound dangerous/evil. Blue MAGA believes this. They convince themselves, with help from the media, that trump wants to:

Halt all immigration
Ban abortion
Take away Medicare/kill grandma
Pad Putin's pockets
Put political opponents in camps
Etc., etc., etc.

Reality check...not a single one of those things is true. When a wide swath of blue MAGAs believe those things, it's not at all hard to believe someone, many someones would want him dead, and that a handful would be crazy enough to try to make it happen. Last night we saw it play out. You can find Tiktok s and posts on this board of Blue MAGAs expressing disappointment the shooter missed.

You have to be able to see BS for what it is. I don't know if the critical thinking skills in America have declined, or the media and influencers have simply found a level of manipulation previously unseen.

The fact is many are unknowingly willing to be duped.

Sure this doesn't only happen to Blue MAGA, it happens within red MAGA too (see Q). We have to do better. If you feel like this post is directed at you and it makes you angry, YOU need to do better.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
His words matter. Many just brush it off as vibrato or ‘he’s not serious’. He says some wild stuff, hardly any of it is positive, he’s usually making fun of or slamming someone/some lifestyle. He didn’t deserve to be shot, but given the climate that he creates, it’s hardly surprising.

This is Blue MAGA lunacy right here. (Thanks to @jamesvanderwulf for creating the distinction between Blue/Red MAGA)

Not the part about "why," it's obvious many hate Trump. But Blue MAGA has been conditioned since 2015 to get to the point where they believe as Joel does in addition to the rest of Blue MAGA world.

You think back to election night 2016 when Rachel Maddow through her tears said she was studying Hitler to prepare to live under Trump. You had Kathy griffin and her severed head pic the Blue MAGA loved. Almost nothing Trump says is shared in its entirety, but sliced and edited and commentary added to make it sound dangerous/evil. Blue MAGA believes this. They convince themselves, with help from the media, that trump wants to:

Halt all immigration
Ban abortion
Take away Medicare/kill grandma
Pad Putin's pockets
Put political opponents in camps
Etc., etc., etc.

Reality check...not a single one of those things is true. When a wide swath of blue MAGAs believe those things, it's not at all hard to believe someone, many someones would want him dead, and that a handful would be crazy enough to try to make it happen. Last night we saw it play out. You can find Tiktok s and posts on this board of Blue MAGAs expressing disappointment the shooter missed.

You have to be able to see BS for what it is. I don't know if the critical thinking skills in America have declined, or the media and influencers have simply found a level of manipulation previously unseen.

The fact is many are unknowingly willing to be duped.

Sure this doesn't only happen to Blue MAGA, it happens within red MAGA too (see Q). We have to do better. If you feel like this post is directed at you and it makes you angry, YOU need to do better.
What is wrong with you people? Below is the Memorial Day Commemoration Truth Social Post by Donald J Trump. It is typical of his posts/feed. Unbelievable this person could become the nominee of a major political party in this country, let alone President. Also, convicted criminal, rapist, fraudster--and an insurrectionist who attempted to overthrow the legitimate government of the United States. And as a Trump supporter you're telling non-Maga THEY need to do better?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn’t count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION.” She didn’t know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990’s - never filed a police report, didn’t have to produce the “dress” that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!

Last edited:
Trump just won the election today. There is no dem now that could possibly beat Trump, and I would guess that none of them would even want to run now, as it would destroy their career. So the Dems are going to have to go with Biden, and they are going to get smoked. They just made Trump into a hero today.
Who is "they"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT