ADVERTISEMENT

Jermari Harris

iowaflash

HR All-State
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2006
One of his best games was definitely his last game against Kentucky. If we can get him back healthy and at that same level of play, I feel that’ll be a huge boost to the secondary this year, and will take some pressure off of some of the younger guys starting on DL and LB. Go Hawks!!

One of his best games was definitely his last game against Kentucky. If we can get him back healthy and at that same level of play, I feel that’ll be a huge boost to the secondary this year, and will take some pressure off of some of the younger guys starting on DL and LB. Go Hawks!!

I’m not very worried about the 2ndary until we get to at least the 4th corner and honestly we have talent that deep, it’s just inexperienced…

Somebody recently posted a tweet of our D-backfield like 2 or 3 years ago and there were like 10 DBs on the roster who are currently in or at least played in the NFL!

Talent or depth wise we don’t take a back seat on D to anyone. But inexperience has bit us at safety and corner both over the last 5 years. Early on in particular

Probably a more intriguing note as it pertains to Defense. They have really learned to identify talent on that side of the ball!

We still sign a fair number 4- star defensive players, at D back in particular, and yet we still routinely field 2-star/walk on talent that makes all conference and goes on to the NFL!!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT