ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

So, one guy cost Oregon the game? JFC! Whoever Haack is he's a fvching moron.
Just hacking on a kid who left Iowa. You think he's happy about the out come? Jesus people.
LOL...he wasn't good in pass coverage and you don't have to be an expert to see that.

Their DC might get canned if their bowl game gets similar results.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Interesting — some of us posted when he left that he’d likely regret leaving Phil’s defense and that any NIL money he gained by bolting for Oregon would probably be lost many times over based on an erosion of his NFL draft potential. It appears likely that this is playing out before our eyes.

Jacobs probably has a higher ceiling for next level. However Jackson is by far the better college player. Blessing in disguise Jacobs left because just like his time at Iowa he missed half the season this year due to an injury. Instead we got the more durable productive player and Jackson was great in Parker’s system.

Well I’ll least say with Jacobs we will always have the breece hall forced fumble at isu.

Dude had a rough game but I can't imagine defending UW's offense is an easy task.
Yup, it was probably a rude awakening for him to play an offense with a pulse…something his former teammates will experience soon…😉

I thought he looked pretty good when he played at Iowa and good luck to him in future. No LB going to keep up with WRs. That is why created the Cash position and went to two linebackers.

I doubt he cares that much about Hawkeye board threads.

Dude had a rough game but I can't imagine defending UW's offense is an easy task.
Definitely this. Ryan Grubb is an offensive guru. On this particular drive they ran multiple draws and designed QB runs which sucked the defense in - Jacob’s got caught looking in the backfield a second too long, it happens. Not like he completely whiffed or botched the play.

IMO if he stayed at iowa I don’t think he’s a first round guy, so going to Oregon to play for his favorite childhood team, making a large chunk of change, and still getting drafted in 2-3rd round - good for him, I think he’s probably okay with his decision.

Definitely this. Ryan Grubb is an offensive guru. On this particular drive they ran multiple draws and designed QB runs which sucked the defense in - Jacob’s got caught looking in the backfield a second too long, it happens. Not like he completely whiffed or botched the play.

IMO if he stayed at iowa I don’t think he’s a first round guy, so going to Oregon to play for his favorite childhood team, making a large chunk of change, and still getting drafted in 2-3rd round - good for him, I think he’s probably okay with his decision.
he is not getting drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round lol!

he will be at best a 5th rd selection or UDFA

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
He made a good move if he pocketed some serious dough. Getting drafted was never a guarantee and the likelihood probably hasn't changed much at Oregon. Iowa is not a magic ticket to get drafted.

2nd or 3rd round, are you f-ing serious Clark? He's lost a step IMO and he wasn't at that level of the draft when at Iowa before he bulked up too much.

He'll get brought in as an UDFA after the draft and get his shot through the backdoor entrance like so many do. I suspect his measurables @ Pro Day will be underwhelming at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT