ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Koch Open

I’ve seen about ten posts from you that malicious or trolling in some manner. So I did the kind thing by pointing out that this is an Iowa message board and I thought it was possible you didn’t realize you were coming off poorly.

Now, I don’t like to block fellow wrestling fans because talking wrestling is a passion and I’m always curious to see what other fans think, sometime their views can be helpful. But I also can’t keep seeing the same name pop up over and over again spewing trash, and I saw yours coming up a lot. So I said something.

After reading a few of the intelligent and well thought out posts that district has had in store for us tonight, I'm sure an equally brilliant response to your reasonable statement above is coming......I for one can't wait

Interesting that his last posts on here before yesterday were around two weeks ago...when PSU lost to ASU. Then his posts started picking up yesterday after the Kerk news and really started beating his chest when Brooks's shirt was pulled. Close to 30 posts in a little over a day on an opposing board that really just amount to

giphy.gif

I’ve seen about ten posts from you that malicious or trolling in some manner. So I did the kind thing by pointing out that this is an Iowa message board and I thought it was possible you didn’t realize you were coming off poorly.

Now, I don’t like to block fellow wrestling fans because talking wrestling is a passion and I’m always curious to see what other fans think, sometime their views can be helpful. But I also can’t keep seeing the same name pop up over and over again spewing trash, and I saw yours coming up a lot. So I said something.
No they were in reaction to getting attacked. Show me one post I ever put up initially to troll. It doesn't happen. This shit happened before once km attacked I go off I don't give a s..t anyhow I'm done I'll be respectful I made my point

No they were in reaction to getting attacked. Show me one post I ever put up initially to troll. It doesn't happen. This shit happened before once km attacked I go off I don't give a s..t anyhow I'm done I'll be respectful I made my point

You over indulged. I can’t say I ever have, but I’m close to people that use my name that have. Be a man and come back tomorrow with your same talking points or apologies. It’s going to be hard and you’ll probably jump out of bed tomorrow when you wake up looking for a Gatorade thinking about what crazy things you may have done last night. We’ve all been there. Come back and embrace the forgiveness of the cesspool and love and just post. Happy hangover.

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
Maybe if he stopped using drugs six months ago. His addiction issues have nothing to do with his conditioning that's way in the rear view mirror

If you knew anything about substance abuse and its effects on the body you wouldn't make such stupid remarks. The long term effects of being an addict does more damage to the body both physically and mentally. Obviously your an idiot and will remain one...continue trolling butt hurt little PSU ped.

Teasdale loses in the final to a guy from UW-Parkside 7-5. He was up 4-3 with riding time locked. Gives up a takedown and 2 near fall in the last 20 seconds.
Don't feel bad about hoping to see that lineup. Your coaches even felt like Tea less was going to be a title contender or at least a AA.

Last edited:
If you knew anything about substance abuse and its effects on the body you wouldn't make such stupid remarks. The long term effects of being an addict does more damage to the body both physically and mentally. Obviously your an idiot and will remain one...continue trolling butt hurt little PSU ped.

You're bright and original.

Reactions: shobart
Why don't you explain it all to us then. A month ago, you had Teasdale as the second best lightweight on the team behind Spencer Lee. You saw it with your own eyes at practice. Pretty much claimed Austin had nothing for him and clearly stated that by March, Teasdale would be pushing for a title. Our "practice guy eyes" Gobblin stood next to you in a thread and backed you up. That it would be Teasdale and Austin... Austin forced to go 141.

So tell us how this addiction stuff all works please. If anything, and from what I've learned about addiction..one would think Teasdale "slipped up" in the recovery process since "our eyes"...meaning you and Gobblin told us Teasdale was either beating Austin (you) or was very close (Gobblin) but now the kid is losing to nobodies...A MONTH LATER! How does his "recovering body" beat Austin but now a month later it's losing to a guy we never heard of.

Why don't you explain it all to us then. A month ago, you had Teasdale as the second best lightweight on the team behind Spencer Lee. You saw it with your own eyes at practice. Pretty much claimed Austin had nothing for him and clearly stated that by March, Teasdale would be pushing for a title. Our "practice guy eyes" Gobblin stood next to you in a thread and backed you up. That it would be Teasdale and Austin... Austin forced to go 141.

So tell us how this addiction stuff all works please. If anything, and from what I've learned about addiction..one would think Teasdale "slipped up" in the recovery process since "our eyes"...meaning you and Gobblin told us Teasdale was either beating Austin (you) or was very close (Gobblin) but now the kid is losing to nobodies...A MONTH LATER! How does his "recovering body" beat Austin but now a month later it's losing to a guy we never heard of.

I never said Teasdale beat Desanto...find the quote and publish. I did say that Teasdale is very good and that I though he was at 70 percent and if he ever did get back to 100 percent he would be a force and competing for a title ...which I do stand by.
I also said that he looks like a kid who may not want to wrestle any longer and is fighting multiple demons. Having family members lives ruined because of addiction I've seen first hand what happens and I dont belittle their struggles as you and others seam to do.
Again find the post that I stated Teasdale defeated AD ...I'll wait ufda

I never said Teasdale beat Desanto...find the quote and publish. I did say that Teasdale is very good and that I though he was at 70 percent and if he ever did get back to 100 percent he would be a force and competing for a title ...which I do stand by.
I also said that he looks like a kid who may not want to wrestle any longer and is fighting multiple demons. Having family members lives ruined because of addiction I've seen first hand what happens and I dont belittle their struggles as you and others seam to do.
Again find the post that I stated Teasdale defeated AD ...I'll wait ufda
Are you being serious? You told us that you felt Spencer is the only lightweight that gives Teasdale trouble. Were we not to assume that you felt Tesdale beats Austin? You also went on telling us Austin would compete for the 141 spot. Were we not to assume that you felt Teasdale would force Austin to bump up? You also told us by March Teasdale will be a title contender at 133 which I took as Teasdale winning the spot. Should I have not done that?

Maybe if he stopped using drugs six months ago. His addiction issues have nothing to do with his conditioning that's way in the rear view mirror
You are never CURED with an addiction, however it takes over a year to get your whole body straight and that is both mentally and physically. I don't think GT will be in contention for a spot til seasons end. I expect him to really compete for a spot next year.

Are you being serious? You told us that you felt Spencer is the only lightweight that gives Teasdale trouble. Were we not to assume that you felt Tesdale beats Austin? You also went on telling us Austin would compete for the 141 spot. Were we not to assume that you felt Teasdale would force Austin to bump up? You also told us by March Teasdale will be a title contender at 133 which I took as Teasdale winning the spot. Should I have not done that?

So you searched every post in Teasdale thread and couldn't find one post where I stated Teasdale beats Ad.
You are now trying to defend your post by doubling down and saying how else would you take it. You're an absolute idiot and a liar...tears pretty clear right or should you read it as a compliment. UFDA

So you searched every post in Teasdale thread and couldn't find one post where I stated Teasdale beats Ad.
You are now trying to defend your post by doubling down and saying how else would you take it. You're an absolute idiot and a liar...tears pretty clear right or should you read it as a compliment. UFDA
No...you said all of that in one "tidy" post. So I'm guessing the answer then is no, I shouldn't have assumed all of that.

I love how you "room" guys try to dispel people with a brain when they dispute some of what you say. When people had trouble believing Teasdale was beating Austin in the room only to hear from you insiders that we don't know any better. That we should listen to you because you are in the room and have all the "goods" as far as the program is concerned.

You clearly said Spencer is the only one that gives Teasdale trouble. By saying that, you wanted all of us "pee on's" to think Teasdale will beat out Austin and we heard it from YOU first.

You then led us to believe that Austin will be forced to compete for the 141 spot because Teasdale is better. Again, you wanted the reader to think to himself, I cant believe what I'm reading and I heard it from FUFIGHTERS first!

You then went on to claim that by March, Teasdale will be a national championship contender... something none of us would have guessed but we now know... only because we were fortunate enough to have YOU as the insider... it was YOU that shared it with us and we heard it from YOU first!

You wanna play insider then go ahead...do it. Just don't bitch and moan when the shit you told us don't add up later on and we call you out. It pisses us off... and YOU heard it from ME first!

Reactions: laker3588
Btw, these are fufighters words in that post. There are more in regards to Teasdale but I'm sticking to just one for simplicity sake.

"For those unfortunate to have not viewed practices I will post again some of the notes and thoughts.
Gavin is the real deal..I said it last year about AD and I'm saying it this year with GT. The only one I think Gavin has trouble with is Spencer. I believe he has the Kemdog/Nolf syndrome giving to much respect because of their history as stable mates. But anyone else he attacks and is quick finishing . By the time March comes( after 5 months of Iowas room) hes going to be competing for a title. And I believe it will be 133.
AD is bigger and quite honestly better than Max. He will have 4 months of full feed to get stronger and I expect it will happen. Max can win a wrestle off but he needs to win it out against opponents he doesnt work out with."

Signed,
One of the unfortunates

No...you said all of that in one "tidy" post. So I'm guessing the answer then is no, I shouldn't have assumed all of that.

I love how you "room" guys try to dispel people with a brain when they dispute some of what you say. When people had trouble believing Teasdale was beating Austin in the room only to hear from you insiders that we don't know any better. That we should listen to you because you are in the room and have all the "goods" as far as the program is concerned.

You clearly said Spencer is the only one that gives Teasdale trouble. By saying that, you wanted all of us "pee on's" to think Teasdale will beat out Austin and we heard it from YOU first.

You then led us to believe that Austin will be forced to compete for the 141 spot because Teasdale is better. Again, you wanted the reader to think to himself, I cant believe what I'm reading and I heard it from FUFIGHTERS first!

You then went on to claim that by March, Teasdale will be a national championship contender... something none of us would have guessed but we now know... only because we were fortunate enough to have YOU as the insider... it was YOU that shared it with us and we heard it from YOU first!

You wanna play insider then go ahead...do it. Just don't bitch and moan when the shit you told us don't add up later on and we call you out. It pisses us off... and YOU heard it from ME first!

You poor misquoting misguided fool. I never said I was a room guy just what I saw in practice. That you assume is really your fault because you are the only one that was too dense to understand that.
Having trouble with Spencer is he cant beat him..he is timid thus the reference to Nolf/ Kemmer.
When someone wins some sparring and loses some that doesnt mean he will defeat him. Really did you even wrestle..I thought this board was that. I said which you fail to quote that GT was about 70 percent back and "if" he got back to 100 percent he would be in the mix to compete for a national title. You aren't calling anyone out but simply doubling down that you're a fool..a liar.. and speak for the rest of the board. I asked you to produce the quote and your response is I'm a room guy that said some positive things about a young man that's trying to get his life back, fighting through a rehab process that will continue his entire life. Keep doubling down because you're obviously grasping at straws and have no factual
Quotes on any if your claims.

You poor misquoting misguided fool. I never said I was a room guy just what I saw in practice. That you assume is really your fault because you are the only one that was too dense to understand that.
Having trouble with Spencer is he cant beat him..he is timid thus the reference to Nolf/ Kemmer.
When someone wins some sparring and loses some that doesnt mean he will defeat him. Really did you even wrestle..I thought this board was that. I said which you fail to quote that GT was about 70 percent back and "if" he got back to 100 percent he would be in the mix to compete for a national title. You aren't calling anyone out but simply doubling down that you're a fool..a liar.. and speak for the rest of the board. I asked you to produce the quote and your response is I'm a room guy that said some positive things about a young man that's trying to get his life back, fighting through a rehab process that will continue his entire life. Keep doubling down because you're obviously grasping at straws and have no factual
Quotes on any if your claims.
I posted your exact words above. Others can draw their own conclusions but I'll stick to mine.

I posted your exact words above. Others can draw their own conclusions but I'll stick to mine.
And I'll stick to mine you're a liar and an idiot and spend far to much time looking up past posts to prove a point you lost.. that you cant admit to it just shows what an idiot you are. That you dont see that when no one else read those posts that way demonstrates your ability for comprehension.

And I'll stick to mine you're a liar and an idiot and spend far to much time looking up past posts to prove a point you lost.. that you cant admit to it just shows what an idiot you are. That you dont see that when no one else read those posts that way demonstrates your ability for comprehension.
when you said Lee is the only one giving Teasdale trouble, what you were really saying was Teasdale also has trouble with Austin.

When you told us Austin would be competing for the spot at 141, what i should have read was you saying he's just bumping up...well... just because. not because Austin can't beat out Teasdale.

When you said by March, Teasdale will.be a title contender at 133, what you were really saying was Teasdale should give Austin a big thank you for giving him the spot to begin with.

You are correct sir. I am certainly guilty of failing to comprehend your post.

So keep quotes from different posts and keep your lack of comprehension going. Practice notes Teasdale only has trouble with Lee did I mention he beats AD...nope not one post.
AD going to 141 did I say he couldn't beat Gavin...nope my post was I believe and still did until Gross match that Gavin would be in 133 and AD would go 141. Seams that was plan since AD first match was 141. Pretty correct on that .
My opinion that Gavin is not 100 percent and about 70 percent struggling with his desire to wrestle and addiction problems..seams about right.
Speculation that if Gavin finds that love gets his body and mind back to 100 percent and continues with TNT / Lee ect improving as AD did that he would be competing for a title ...I'll stand by that.
That you're still an idiot for lumping 2 posters together trying to prove a point you couldn't and are the only one who thought that ...yep you're still a liar and an idiot.

Last edited:
Assuming is a bad word.

So keep quotes from different posts and keep your lack of comprehension going. Practice notes Teasdale only has trouble with Lee dud I mention he beats AD...nope not one post.
AD going to 141 did I say he couldn't beat Gavin...nope my post was I believe and still did until Gross match that Gavin would be in 133 and AD would go 141. Seams that was plan since AD first match was 141. Pretty correct on that .
My opinion that Gavin is not 100 percent and about 70 percent struggling with his desire to wrestle and addiction problems..seams about right.
Speculation that he if Gavin finds that love gets his body and mind back to 100 percent and continues with TNT / Lee ect improving as AD did that he would be competing for a title ...I'll stand by that.
That you're still an idiot for lumping 2 posters together trying to prove a point you couldn't and are the only one who thought that ...yep you're still a liar and an idiot.
You just can't do it can you? Admitting that you were wrong about something can be a shitty thing to have to do...I get all that...but twisting your past words into a pretzel to try to save face is just plain idiotic.

Ya know what? Ok, you win. Liar is such a strong word but ok...I'm a liar. Also an idiot. Also TOTALLY misread what you were telling us about Teasdale.

Next time you give us practice room insight I'm just gonna scramble up your thoughts so I'm somewhat more accurate on what you are really trying to convey to the reader.

Reactions: fufighters
You just can't do it can you? Admitting that you were wrong about something can be a shitty thing to have to do...I get all that...but twisting your past words into a pretzel to try to save face is just plain idiotic.

Ya know what? Ok, you win. Liar is such a strong word but ok...I'm a liar. Also an idiot. Also TOTALLY misread what you were telling us about Teasdale.

Next time you give us practice room insight I'm just gonna scramble up your thoughts so I'm somewhat more accurate on what you are really trying to convey to the reader.

I dont think you'll have any problems scrambling what's in that head.

Reactions: StallCampCounselor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT