ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Johns gets robbed, cashier DGAF

That's crazy. Stone cold throughout, even with a gun in his face. He's probably like, "whatever dude. I'm 20-something working the cash register at JJ's. My life already sucks. I don't really care what you do. Take a Tom Turkey, take the cash, take a dump, I don't give a rat's ass. Just do what you gotta do and let me get back to my bong in the supply room."

Remembered to take off the gloves when handling the money. And then throw them away right afterwards
That's some "employee of the month" shit, right there. Makes "Time to lean, time to clean" look like some silly namby pamby crap.

Maintaining composure and observing company protocol while having a gun pointed at your head. This kid's going places, folks!

That's some "employee of the month" shit, right there. Makes "Time to lean, time to clean" look like some silly namby pamby crap.

Maintaining composure and observing company protocol while having a gun pointed at your head. This kid's going places, folks!

Probably back to the grow house when he's out of the strain he's on.

He could likely tell when dipshit crook racked his pos gun the slide never came closed to load the gun. Hard to get shot with an unloaded gun.

Reactions: unIowa
The guy is a real soldier there. Didn't even barely flinch and actually had a serious look of 'that gun isn't threatening me, it's saving your life' going on.

Kudos Mr. JJ guy.

That's crazy. Stone cold throughout, even with a gun in his face. He's probably like, "whatever dude. I'm 20-something working the cash register at JJ's. My life already sucks. I don't really care what you do. Take a Tom Turkey, take the cash, take a dump, I don't give a rat's ass. Just do what you gotta do and let me get back to my bong in the supply room."
I liked how he slipped his glove back off to take the money out of the drawer ... Yeah, this dude REALLY didn't care ... As for the genius thief ... way to disguise yourself or note your surrounding ... That video clarity of him is clearer than I get at home

What brand is the robbers hoody? Looked like really good quality. I'd like to get one, but blue is not in my color wheel.

I love it at the end when he just hands him the drawer. Robbed a store for less than $100. What a loser.

When this kid sends in a resume and says he works well under pressure, he needs to send a link to this video.

I love it at the end when he just hands him the drawer. Robbed a store for less than $100. What a loser.

When this kid sends in a resume and says he works well under pressure, he needs to send a link to this video.
He just became a lifer at Jimmy Johns, no need for a resume again

I'm guessing that he smelled like the kid who helped me at the ski shop last month - strongly of weed.

I liked how he slipped his glove back off to take the money out of the drawer ... Yeah, this dude REALLY didn't care ... As for the genius thief ... way to disguise yourself or note your surrounding ... That video clarity of him is clearer than I get at home

Please post us some of your home "videos".

Awesome that as he exits to the right he nails the short jumper with his used gloves.
Ice water in his veins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT