ADVERTISEMENT

Cashier mistakes boyfriend for dad

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Well, of course she did. This happens in every.single.case where there's a 27 year age gap. My wife has a friend in her 30s who's husband is in his 60s. His kids are all older than his wife. ...it's kinda creepy, but who am I to judge, right? :cool:

Watch This 27-Year Age Gap Couple Recount An Awkward AF Moment They Had At The X-Mas Tree Lot​

Ariel Messman-Rucker
Wed, December 13, 2023 at 7:03 AM CST·2 min read

Bret LaBelle and Chris Stanley

Don't call him daddy!

The 27-year age gap between YouTube and TikTok star Chris Stanley (AKA StanChris) and his boyfriend Bret LaBelle sometimes leads to awkward interactions, which is exactly what happened when the couple went to buy their Christmas tree this year.

In a recent TikTok video, Stanley, 23, told the story of how a cashier at the Christmas tree lot they were at mistook his 55-year-old Survivor alum boyfriend for his dad.

"As I was checking out yesterday, buying this beautiful tree — yes, it's real — my boyfriend is handing the cashier his credit card. But I'm like, 'No, no, no. Let me pay for this,' so I get out my credit card, and I hand it to her," Stanley explained, according to Instinct.
"She gets all excited, and she's like, 'Oh, yeah, nice!' And I'm like, 'Why is she so excited that I'm paying?' And she's like, 'I believe the more you give, the more you get this holiday season.' And I'm still kind of like, 'Why is she saying this?'"

The interaction started normal enough but quickly took a turn for the awkward!

"'This is your dad, right?'" the cashier asked.

Just because you call your man daddy in the bedroom doesn't mean you want people to think he's your actual father! *Shudders*
After the cashier jumped to the wrong conclusion, Stanley looked at LaBelle to see if he should tell her the truth, but his boyfriend shook his head no, so he lied.

"So I'm just like, 'Yeah, yeah. That's my dad.' And I'm left wondering what the look would have been like on her face if I had told her," he said.

Stanley starts the video by saying, "Well, it happened again today," so it's likely people make this mistake all the time. Not only is his boyfriend nearly 30 years his senior, but Stanley also looks young for his age, and there is a significant height difference between the two.

The couple started dating after LaBelle slid into Stanley's DMs after the social media star had started crushing on him while watching Survivor. The large age gap initially bothered LaBelle, but eventually, their love prevailed, and he got over it.

"But as we got to know each other and as the relationship formed, it got to the point where I still was worried about it, he was becoming less worried about it. But then, I said, well, who cares? This is working," LaBelle told Bear World Magazine.

Well, of course she did. This happens in every.single.case where there's a 27 year age gap. My wife has a friend in her 30s who's husband is in his 60s. His kids are all older than his wife. ...it's kinda creepy, but who am I to judge, right? :cool:

Watch This 27-Year Age Gap Couple Recount An Awkward AF Moment They Had At The X-Mas Tree Lot​

Ariel Messman-Rucker
Wed, December 13, 2023 at 7:03 AM CST·2 min read

Don't call him daddy!

The 27-year age gap between YouTube and TikTok star Chris Stanley (AKA StanChris) and his boyfriend Bret LaBelle sometimes leads to awkward interactions, which is exactly what happened when the couple went to buy their Christmas tree this year.

In a recent TikTok video, Stanley, 23, told the story of how a cashier at the Christmas tree lot they were at mistook his 55-year-old Survivor alum boyfriend for his dad.

"As I was checking out yesterday, buying this beautiful tree — yes, it's real — my boyfriend is handing the cashier his credit card. But I'm like, 'No, no, no. Let me pay for this,' so I get out my credit card, and I hand it to her," Stanley explained, according to Instinct.
"She gets all excited, and she's like, 'Oh, yeah, nice!' And I'm like, 'Why is she so excited that I'm paying?' And she's like, 'I believe the more you give, the more you get this holiday season.' And I'm still kind of like, 'Why is she saying this?'"

The interaction started normal enough but quickly took a turn for the awkward!

"'This is your dad, right?'" the cashier asked.

Just because you call your man daddy in the bedroom doesn't mean you want people to think he's your actual father! *Shudders*
After the cashier jumped to the wrong conclusion, Stanley looked at LaBelle to see if he should tell her the truth, but his boyfriend shook his head no, so he lied.

"So I'm just like, 'Yeah, yeah. That's my dad.' And I'm left wondering what the look would have been like on her face if I had told her," he said.

Stanley starts the video by saying, "Well, it happened again today," so it's likely people make this mistake all the time. Not only is his boyfriend nearly 30 years his senior, but Stanley also looks young for his age, and there is a significant height difference between the two.

The couple started dating after LaBelle slid into Stanley's DMs after the social media star had started crushing on him while watching Survivor. The large age gap initially bothered LaBelle, but eventually, their love prevailed, and he got over it.

"But as we got to know each other and as the relationship formed, it got to the point where I still was worried about it, he was becoming less worried about it. But then, I said, well, who cares? This is working," LaBelle told Bear World Magazine.
But nobody knows what you "really think!"

"I DARE you to guess! I'll never answer, but I'll be coy in perpetuity!"

Hey, dipshit, what's a "boyfriend," you frootstick?

told you why. You're a trolling presumptuous twattfaffle. ...and I mean that in the kindest way possible.
No, you didn't, dipshit.

You's a coy retard.

"I won't say, and I'll defend my retardation to the death!"

If you "told you why" you'd repeat it.

But you won't, 'cause you're a retarded Tallahassee retard*

*which is some sort of Super Retard who decided to post on a Hawkeye message board

No, you didn't, dipshit.

You's a coy retard.

"I won't say, and I'll defend my retardation to the death!"

If you "told you why" you'd repeat it.

But you won't, 'cause you're a retarded Tallahassee retard*

*which is some sort of Super Retard who decided to post on a Hawkeye message board
brakes-stop.gif

You don't want to use up all your big words in one post.

Reactions: bojihawk44
brakes-stop.gif

You don't want to use up all your big words in one post.
What's a "woman," dipshit?

You heard about the UW volleyball scholarship and the RIT 300m indoor record holder?

"U don' kno me!

U don' kno my views!!!!"

"Uh, what ARE your views, you Seminole retard?"

"U don' kno' me!!!!"

What's a "woman," dipshit?

You heard about the UW volleyball scholarship and the RIT 300m indoor record holder?

"U don' kno me!

U don' kno my views!!!!"

"Uh, what ARE your views, you Seminole retard?"

"U don' kno' me!!!!"
Man, this topic really has you worked up.

I sense...

...well, let's just say that maybe you need this:

89ao8m.gif

"I've never said what I believe!!!!!!!!"

"What do you believe?"

"Biology is horseshit! GENDER is untestable and that's the future!"
In this thread, I believe that there's a 30-year age gap in the OP and that in any hetero or homo relationship the assumption would be it's a parent/child relationship and it's not really "story" worthy just because it's two dudes.

• Wow
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT