ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Just Gave the DNC ...

Pelosi and Obama may be working together to get him out. Biden will have a difficult time if they ask him to step aside.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
He did.

I do agree with him that he won the nomination, and that's the way democracy works. Trying to force out a guy because he's probably going to lose seems like a threat to democracy to me.

If he wins again there will be plenty of 25th amendment calls from the right on day 1.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
🙄
I read that NY is now in play for Trumpy. If that happens along with PA it may not matter.

I don’t believe Texas is in play for Biden or that NY is in play for Trump. I will have to see it before I believe that Trump wins Pennsylvania in 2024… same with Arizona, Nevada, and Virginia.

Reactions: ICHerky
Joe isnt capable of meaningful double fingers. Do none of you ever deal with dementia? Its those around him.

He did.

I do agree with him that he won the nomination, and that's the way democracy works. Trying to force out a guy because he's probably going to lose seems like a threat to democracy to me.

Well, the whole time that the “primaries” were going on, they were lying to the people saying he was sharp as a tack.

Pelosi and Obama may be working together to get him out. Biden will have a difficult time if they ask him to step aside.
I don't think Joe is listening to anyone but family and longtime advisors at this point.

The schism between the Biden and Obama camps is pretty well documented.

At this point I think Biden thinks Obama and company are knifing him in the back.

If he wins again there will be plenty of 25th amendment calls from the right on day 1.
Of course there will be, just as many here called for 25A to be used against Trump. I've been laughed at many times for saying a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris. It's not quite as funny now though.

Of course there will be, just as many here called for 25A to be used against Trump. I've been laughed at many times for saying a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris. It's not quite as funny now though.
The thing is the Trump campaign has gone relatively silent on Biden hoping he'll survive the insurgency to push him out.

Once it's pretty much set that Biden is staying in this will be a staple of their ad campaign along with Joe being unfit.

They'll just use statements from D's and the press along with a montage of gaffes.

The thing is the Trump campaign has gone relatively silent on Biden hoping he'll survive the insurgency to push him out.

Once it's pretty much set that Biden is staying in this will be a staple of their ad campaign along with Joe being unfit.

They'll just use statements from D's and the press along with a montage of gaffes.

Correct. The campaigns pretty much have all the ammo they need right now. Not much to be said/learned in the next 4 months.

Old guy versus felon, truly a match for the ages.

Yep he screwed us over.

I wouldn't say it's completely impossible for him to win, shoot a year ago most were saying that about Trump.

I would say that his chances look bleak. He as far as I can see still has 2 cards to play. One is he has a massive advantage in cash on hand over Trump who has spent a lot of donations on legal bills. The advertising advantage could swing things in his favor. The second card is the debate on Sept 10. If he can have a good day that day come out with some fire and energy it may make people put the last debate in the back of their mind.

That said, ball is on the opposition 10 with 50 seconds left and 2 timeouts. A bad day on Sept 10 especially is an interception, game is over.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Correct. The campaigns pretty much have all the ammo they need right now. Not much to be said/learned in the next 4 months.

If the felony charges get tossed, it will be the rapist.

I don’t think Biden is actually considering his legacy here. If everything holds and he loses to Trump in a landslide he’ll be one of the most hated politicians on any side in recent memory. It’s a big risk for him honestly.
The way things are going, Biden won't even remember what happened in a couple of years. He'll always believe he accomplished great things, and Jill will always be reminding him of that notion.

Yep.

Trump Campaign: Biden Gaffes/D and Media statements/Harris word salads and cackling laughs

Biden Campaign: Jan 6/Project 2025/Threat to Democracy.

Unfortunately one of those campaign ad strategies will be a lot more entertaining than the other.

I don’t think Biden is actually considering his legacy here. If everything holds and he loses to Trump in a landslide he’ll be one of the most hated politicians on any side in recent memory. It’s a big risk for him honestly.

He doesn't have his mental faculties with him and he's either unaware or does not care.

Dems are too cowardly IMO to make any big moves to puah him off the ticket. It would be difficult to do anyways.

The DNC have no problem running over the party because it is about the power- nothing else.
Sanders was the eventual nominee until code 66 went out that weekend and then magically the necromanced Biden.

He doesn't have his mental faculties with him and he's either unaware or does not care.

Dems are too cowardly IMO to make any big moves to puah him off the ticket. It would be difficult to do anyways.

Think of it this way, if the Dems actually did this wouldn’t they be admitting:

A. They saw a problem with the leader of their party and the country but refused to act until it may cost them the next election

B. They didn’t see an issue with Biden and this whole thing came out of nowhere first showing up at the debate. So they really had no idea.

He did.

I do agree with him that he won the nomination, and that's the way democracy works. Trying to force out a guy because he's probably going to lose the ability to perform the job progressively over the next few years seems legitimate.
FIFY

Think of it this way, if the Dems actually did this wouldn’t they be admitting:

A. They saw a problem with the leader of their party and the country but refused to act until it may cost them the next election

B. They didn’t see an issue with Biden and this whole thing came out of nowhere first showing up at the debate. So they really had no idea.

You could see it that way. I would argue that it's more of realizing it. Remember the people that would be pushing him off are not people that see him every day. The people that see him every day are working in the WH.

It would be easy for them to just say they were not aware of how bad it was.

Biden is gonna cost dems seats all over the country even on the local level. Poor lefties.. lolol

You could see it that way. I would argue that it's more of realizing it. Remember the people that would be pushing him off are not people that see him every day. The people that see him every day are working in the WH.

It would be easy for them to just say they were not aware of how bad it was.

You’re right, and that defense can fly from xyx democrat representative in a strong blue state. However what about members of his cabinet who have claimed him to be “sharp as a tack” and the major congressional democrats like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi who have regular contact with him. What about members of the media who interact with him.

There’s a lot of explaining to the American people about who knew what and when. Also, who’s making some of the decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT