ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Just Gave the DNC ...

I don’t think Biden is actually considering his legacy here. If everything holds and he loses to Trump in a landslide he’ll be one of the most hated politicians on any side in recent memory. It’s a big risk for him honestly.
He can't see it and his inner circle, family and long time advisors, have a vested interest in him pressing forward.

If Joe loses the election, what are the chances he resigns before the end of his term?

The thing is the Trump campaign has gone relatively silent on Biden hoping he'll survive the insurgency to push him out.

Once it's pretty much set that Biden is staying in this will be a staple of their ad campaign along with Joe being unfit.

They'll just use statements from D's and the press along with a montage of gaffes.
Sad but true.

He doesn't have his mental faculties with him and he's either unaware or does not care.
He did fine in the post-NATO press conference.

Watch it. You'll see.

He was actually better during the Q&A than the scripted remarks.

I say that as the guy who said a year ago that he shouldn't run for reelection.

Honestly don’t know. My point wasn’t a comparison, just that anybody claiming replacing Biden is a threat to democracy from that side of the aisle with what we saw in the past as well as what we are looking at in the future is ringing a little hollow to me.
Jan’s head grows more hollow by the year and right now he’s posting like it’s 2032.

He did fine in the post-NATO press conference.

Watch it. You'll see.

He was actually better during the Q&A than the scripted remarks.

I say that as the guy who said a year ago that he shouldn't run for reelection.

I saw something just today where he called President Zelenski "President Putin"

You’re right, and that defense can fly from xyx democrat representative in a strong blue state. However what about members of his cabinet who have claimed him to be “sharp as a tack” and the major congressional democrats like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi who have regular contact with him. What about members of the media who interact with him.

There’s a lot of explaining to the American people about who knew what and when. Also, who’s making some of the decisions.
Yet Trump and his cronies don’t need to explain anything to us. Only the Democrats have to be perfect. When they aren’t, crooked people like Donald Trump can win. American voters. Wow.

Yet Trump and his cronies don’t need to explain anything to us. Only the Democrats have to be perfect. When they aren’t, crooked people like Donald Trump can win. American voters. Wow.

After everything you have seen over the past 3 weeks. You don’t need some type of explanation?

He can't possibly give them two middle fingers, he needs one for stabilizing himself with his walker, and the other one for wiping his drool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT