ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden says 200million dead already

Here's roughly how eligible voters are divided:

20% who will vote R if Charlies Manson is the R candidate
20% who will vote D if Charles Manson is the D candidate
40% who won't vote no matter who the R's or D's nominate.
20% who vote, but not along along party lines, and decide every election.

The problem lies in those first two groups.
Sounds like the last group is the problem, too, since apparently a lot of them will also vote for Charles Manson - or else elections wouldn't be so close.

You also left out the up to 5% who would rather vote 3rd party - especially when both sides nominate Charles Manson. Meaning 55% of American voters will vote for Charles Manson (100% minus those who don't vote and the 3rd party folks).

Which are you?

Personally, I've always found the Democratic Charles Manson to be much more acceptable than the Republican Charles Manson. I mean it's the same blood-letting and cult craziness, but with the Dem Charles Manson you get health care.

They like to say they aren't hypocrites...but their words and actions say they are. All I want them to do is admit they would be going nuts if the Democrats did anything like this. If the Democrats had a Trump we would never hear the end of it, and rightfully so. They try to compare bicycle helmets or tan suits, or the occasional misspeak to this complete fool that they follow and will vote for.

Don’t forget those hideous mom jeans! LoL.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It's funny how republicans can jump all over 58 states or saying a wrong number but trump lying all the time about everything is nothing of note.
Lying about REALLY important stuff too. Lies that get people killed. Lies that don't protect our troops. On and on.

Sounds like the last group is the problem, too, since apparently a lot of them will also vote for Charles Manson - or else elections wouldn't be so close.

You also left out the up to 5% who would rather vote 3rd party - especially when both sides nominate Charles Manson. Meaning 55% of American voters will vote for Charles Manson (100% minus those who don't vote and the 3rd party folks).

Which are you?

Personally, I've always found the Democratic Charles Manson to be much more acceptable than the Republican Charles Manson. I mean it's the same blood-letting and cult craziness, but with the Dem Charles Manson you get health care.

Actually, not.

Some of the last group will vote for one of the Charles Manson's, but with both of the failed major parties each commanding their 20% sycophants, and 40% not voting, the elections are going to be close even if the remaining 20% all voted for the same candidate, which, of course, never happens.

And the 5% voting for 3rd parties is included in that last 20%.

So, indeed, it's the first two groups that are the problem.

I'm part of the last group. The Republicans and Democrats are flip sides of the same coin of failure. Occassionally I'll vote for one if none of the 3rd party candidatess is preferrable to one of the Charles Manson's, but that doesn't happen too often.

It's funny how republicans can jump all over 58 states or saying a wrong number but trump lying all the time about everything is nothing of note.
I can understand your point. Looking at this from a true democrat perspective, your point is valid.

Id like to see Joe get out there more, get on the network shows, get interviewed, etc. it seems his strategy is to do as little as possible, which might not be a bad strategy.

I understand Trump lies and makes stuff up off the seat of his pants which is not good for anyone but at least I know where he stands on stuff, he’s a true a-hole, who wants to self promote and cheerlead for the economy and big business. A lot of republicans seem to like what he is doing but don’t like his approach.

I was really looking forward to voting for a young enthusiastic democratic nominee this year , I really was.

I can understand your point. Looking at this from a true democrat perspective, your point is valid.

Id like to see Joe get out there more, get on the network shows, get interviewed, etc. it seems his strategy is to do as little as possible, which might not be a bad strategy.

I understand Trump lies and makes stuff up off the seat of his pants which is not good for anyone but at least I know where he stands on stuff, he’s a true a-hole, who wants to self promote and cheerlead for the economy and big business. A lot of republicans seem to like what he is doing but don’t like his approach.

I was really looking forward to voting for a young enthusiastic democratic nominee this year , I really was.

Where does he stand on healthcare? Could you share some details on what he has in mind for his ACA replacement?

Lol, you can't believe Biden is the best option to lead our country right now. I know you have some problems but blind idiocy isn't one of them that I recall.
He's the best remaining option and it's not really up for debate. Sorry you got fooled into agreeing with the idea that a non politician would make a good POTUS.

Reactions: Tunadog
giphy.gif
Pink, blue, green, suit
M2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT