ADVERTISEMENT

Joe's at it again today...

The problem he has now is he won't be able to mumble one Iota without it being under the microscope. Compound that with the Dems absolutely eating themselves from within and he may pull himself out by Novmbwr and just say good riddance.

There was no need. Tom Paris and Joes Place declared Joe Biden mentally fit, with no signs of dementia. The rest of the world fell in line.

Same people who said biden was mentally competent also told me vivek was not an intelligent man and unfit to be president. Someone please listen to the difference between the two, then tell me how people like Tom, chis, Huey, joesplace, etc still unironically claim it's other people who are actually in a cult.

Same people who said biden was mentally competent also told me vivek was not an intelligent man and unfit to be president. Someone please listen to the difference between the two, then tell me how people like Tom, chis, Huey, joesplace, etc still unironically claim it's other people who are actually in a cult.
In fairness, a few people, like Huey, have realized they were wrong about Joe Biden's mental fitness. They've come out strong with their admission, and desire for someone other than Joe to be on the ballot. That said, even those on this forum saying Joe must go will undoubtedly vote for Joe because they trust Harris will be a capable replacement should Joe win.

I think the US is a bit vulnerable in the next 6 months or so. That's not to say our country will be attacked directly, but we will get sucked in to other skirmishes around the world that will have a cost, and that cost will likely go beyond next January.

Now now.... Joe's Place is an expert on everything and is never, ever wrong. Give him time...I'm sure he is scouring the web as we speak (while preparing his Nobel Prize for Awesomeness acceptance speech) for a chart or graph that will prove him right. If you're lucky, he'll call you Cletus.

Now now.... Joe's Place is an expert on everything and is never, ever wrong. Give him time...I'm sure he is scouring the web as we speak (while preparing his Nobel Prize for Awesomeness acceptance speech) for a chart or graph to will prove him right. If you're lucky, he'll call you Cletus.
😂😂😂

In fairness, a few people, like Huey, have realized they were wrong about Joe Biden's mental fitness. They've come out strong with their admission, and desire for someone other than Joe to be on the ballot. That said, even those on this forum saying Joe must go will undoubtedly vote for Joe because they trust Harris will be a capable replacement should Joe win.

I think the US is a bit vulnerable in the next 6 months or so. That's not to say our country will be attacked directly, but we will get sucked in to other skirmishes around the world that will have a cost, and that cost will likely go beyond next January.
I don't give people like Huey any credit. The signs of Biden's decline where so obvious the last 3 years and Huey bashed anyone on here for pointing it out. Huey's either brainwashed, really stupid for believing Biden hasn't been mentally compromised this whole time or he's been intentionally lying.

I don't give people like Huey any credit. The signs of Biden's decline where so obvious the last 3 years and Huey bashed anyone on here for pointing it out. Huey's either brainwashed, really stupid for believing Biden hasn't been mentally compromised this whole time or he's been intentionally lying.
Anything and everything against DT.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93

He’s far left. And thus, heavily biased. No different than some of our far right posters.

Agreed, zero credit for Huey especially since he openly says he'd still vote for the vegetable

Sometimes people can get an epiphany and turn things around.

I am starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's obviously lost a few steps and every embarrassing misstep goes viral.

And at the same time, I can't believe we vote in 4 months and it's either him or Trump who wins.

I think about the direction our country has taken backwards, big tech collusion, media and White House lies, the comprised Biden family via the laptop, lawfare....not me, I must be cold hearted.

I have said all along that I am pissed that this is where we are at with the two choices we have. My family was in way better shape finacially under Trump....but it's Trump, UGH. There was no way he was going to unite the country at all......and the Dems were always going to throw everything they could at him from day one.

Now, when Biden won, I as fully on board with being behind him (although I HATED Harris as VP). But, I wanted to give him a chance. But, after this last week......and seeing how we have been gaslit by both, this administration, and the media on Biden's mental health. Now, like so many others, I feel lost.

I will have think hard about either abstaining or voting for Trump...and if I vote for Trump I pray that he doesn't cause complete disaster for the country. And, if I am honest with myself......the country is a mess and we do need to pivot....just wish we had a REAL 3rd option.

Last edited:
now the dems trying to boot him are just running up the score. putting him out there on purpose to beat a dead horse. come on guys , you are up 80-0 in the 4th qtr, why not punt?

I am starting to feel sorry for the guy. He's obviously lost a few steps and every embarrassing misstep goes viral.

And at the same time, I can't believe we vote in 4 months and it's either him or Trump who wins.
There have been many missteps before the debate, but they were mostly rationalized by the blue team.
Stuttering, or his doctor said he's fine, etc., etc., or BUT Trump. Yes, it's a sorry state of affairs that we have these two main choices right now.

There have been many missteps before the debate, but they were mostly rationalized by the blue team.
Stuttering, or his doctor said he's fine, etc., etc., or BUT Trump. Yes, it's a sorry state of affairs that we have these two main choices right now.
the state of the union was a few months ago, and there were signs then... the dems were blinded by trump hatred

What I thought I was seeing is out of context clips and occasionally getting tongue tied. What I saw in the first half hour of the debate blew me away. He couldn’t give a cohesive answer or remark if his life depended on it. I was down right pissed that this is what we truly have, not just right wing spew…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT