ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Labas leads CMU to last-second game-winning TD

The last 2 passes he completed couldn't have been made by any QB that's been on Iowa's roster since Stanley (maybe C.J.).
I'm sure you can find a link if you want to watch.
Who needs the pothead when we had Deacon Hill? 🫣🙄

Labas should have been broken in during the 2022 season. We all know why that never happened.

We got gimpy noodle-armed Cade McNamara that KF wanted so bad he had to suspend himself for supposed violation/tampering. Why are we concerned with what a former roster filler is doing??

Translation:

son-of-a-bitch-chris-farley.gif

I don't remember Iowa having a last minute TD to win the game since Stanzi against MSU. Haven't had many QB's capable of doing that.
Stanley has a last second TD to Imir against ISU.

I would also point out that Labas threw 5 interceptions last week.

I don't remember Iowa having a last minute TD to win the game since Stanzi against MSU. Haven't had many QB's capable of doing that.
didnt hurkett catch a perfectly thrown ball last year to setup the fg that beat ne last year in the waning seconds?

For the hundredth time, he was a pothead that could not show up to team meetings on time. He was never going to play under KF despite clearly being the most talented in the room. He could be a power 5 quarterback if he could just show up on time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT