ADVERTISEMENT

Jokes about Indiana

DanL53

HR Legend
Sep 12, 2013
http://jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/worldjokes/indianajokes.html

76b54ad88e5f75cf4b8792537b1a2288.jpg

No a joke per se, but growing up watching Cheers, when I think about Indiana I think about this....

Sam: Then I'll get Larry Bird. Woody: No, no not Bird. If he's in, I'm out. Cliff: Woody you tell me you know Larry Bird? Woody: I don't have to know him. He's from French Lick, Indiana. He's a doofus. Carla: So what? You're from Indiana and you're a doofus. Woody: Yeah but I would rather be a doofus from Hanover than a doofus from French Lick. Everyone from Hanover knows that French Lick is the doofus capital of Indiana. Of course everyone from French Lick thinks it's Hanover. It's the fuel of a raging controversy.

My inlaws from Michigan like to give me a bad time whenever possible. Anyway, my Mother In-Law asks me if I know what a Hoosier is. Before I say a word she tells me that a Hoosier is a Kentuckian who got lost trying to find his way to Michigan. You're welcome.

What's the "I" on the Indiana helmet stand for? Knowledge.

Wait, I mean the N on the Nebraska helmet! Oh, crap, never mind.

How many Indianans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: Silly, Indianans don't screw in light bulbs, they screw in hot tubs.

Reactions: nu2u
How do they know the tooth brush was invented in Indiana?
Because if it was invented in any other state, it would be called a "teeth" brush......ba boom.

olympic-basketball-1984.jpeg
In 1984 after learning that Steve Alford was a member of the USA Men's Basketball squad the Soviet Union boycotted the Los Angeles Olympics in utter disgust. Note in picture the thrill on Raveling's face to be involved in anything with Bobby Knight.

And. I know some of your are looking at those shorts. Stop it. Back then no one thought about it. You're weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT