ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Stewart on MSNBC coverage

I watch a couple of hrs. Of “Morning Joe” regularly…Honestly I watch more FOXNews programming than MSNBC News (none)… but I do enjoy my Morning Joe.
Why waste your time watching any of that stuff? If you are watching a couple hours of msnbc and you watch more fox news than that, good grief. That's a lot of garbage you are dumping in your brain.

Why waste your time watching any of that stuff? If you are watching a couple hours of msnbc and you watch more fox news than that, good grief. That's a lot of garbage you are dumping in your brain.
Morning Joe is not “Garbage” in my opinion….its like watching most any networks ‘morning to work’ shows….afterall Morning Joe is the program that gave ol’ #45 his big break in politics. They do a pretty good job of presenting the news of the day. And, understand, Joe was certainly a hardcore Republican most of his adult and professional life.

This one always fires up the wings. I've been correctly saying for years (basically since CNNs 2015 hard turn left) that MSNBC=FOXNews=CNN when it comes to garbage TV and entertainment "news." They aren't interested in truth, only agenda and ratings.

Turn to newsnation to get both sides. There's something to piss everyone off there and that's how you know it's better.

Morning Joe is not “Garbage” in my opinion….its like watching most any networks ‘morning to work’ shows….afterall Morning Joe is the program that gave ol’ #45 his big break in politics. They do a pretty good job of presenting the news of the day. And, understand, Joe was certainly a hardcore Republican most of his adult and professional life.
I watch Morning Joe on the regular. I just watch it with the understanding that there's a severe left wing bias.

Joe and Mika have been trying to make up for "platforming" Trump in 2015 ever since.

I watch Morning Joe on the regular. I just watch it with the understanding that there's a severe left wing bias.

Joe and Mika have been trying to make up for "platforming" Trump in 2015 ever since.
True….but they did what they did for Trump and his foray into politics….there is no denying it. We all have done things in our life that we later regretted……haven’t we?

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
True….but they did what they did for Trump and his foray into politics….there is no denying it. We all have done things in our life that we later regretted……haven’t we?
I doubt if they regretted it much while cashing in. Trump was the biggest boon to media in history.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
It is all garbage. Morning Joe sits very close to the top of the heap of shit.

Reactions: Hawkman34
This one always fires up the wings. I've been correctly saying for years (basically since CNNs 2015 hard turn left) that MSNBC=FOXNews=CNN when it comes to garbage TV and entertainment "news." They aren't interested in truth, only agenda and ratings.

Turn to newsnation to get both sides. There's something to piss everyone off there and that's how you know it's better.

I looked into it and the bias ratings put it in the center and it sounds like it's available to me on Hulu TV. So I will have to check that one out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT