ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Stewart shreds the "victimless crime" claim of Trump's fraud guilty judgment

When the bank evaluates the property and puts their own value on it as collateral, and agrees to lend the money which is paid back, there is no victim.
I guess January 6th was a victimless crime as well then, since Joe Biden was eventually sworn in. Right?

Reactions: Tom Paris
So by that logic I should be able to list my income on my yearly tax filings as in the poverty level so I don't have to pay taxes and because there is no victim, it should be perfectly legal?

Also, the law in NY states there doesn't have to be a victim for this kind of fraud. The only victims are the ones that are playing it up as such because they got caught.

If Hunter and Joe sold their name when he was NOT VP, who is the victim and why is the House GOP all over it? No victim, so no crime, right?

What says the party of "law and order" about this?
THIS.

No requirement for a victim in NY for this type of crime.

So did Trump endanger society when keeping confidential documents and storing them in easily accessible places so that any guest could have found them? Did he break specific rules that he agreed to when becoming President?
Did Biden? He did even worse and he was not President, he simply stole the documents and shared them with some writer who was helping Biden to publish some dime novel.

Its insane that you're pushing 2 debunked conspiracy theories as a counterpoint to my argument.

It's also curious that you see that withholding funds in exchange for things, say political investigations, is criminal. Good to know you support the first Trump impeachment.
434184267_1445719059423832_3532429269365665314_n.jpg

Jon Stewart found to have overvalued his NYC home by 829% after labeling Trump’s civil case ‘not victimless’​

I bet you didn’t read the clickbait “article”

Reactions: tarheelbybirth

Jon Stewart found to have overvalued his NYC home by 829% after labeling Trump’s civil case ‘not victimless’​

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That isn't even remotely the same thing and you're cementing your status as a complete blithering idiot for posting it.

Tell us you didn't read the article without telling us you didn't read the article.

Only way that is comparable is if Stewart misrepresented something about the Condo. Its condition, square footage, neighborhood, etc etc. Someone simply overpaid and then had a downturn in the market to boot. This influencer on X is either ignorant or disparate for clicks. Hoping to latch onto Jon’s name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT