ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Oladokun

Louisville is having a descent recruiting year, and their coach had a good 1st year with the team. Louisville did get a recent commit from another CB from Florida. I still like our chances.

I guess it's a matter of if he wants to play in a good conference and have legit shot at NFL or not. Phil will give him best shot. Hopefully he comes around, no visit thing would be weird

The timing of DJ Johnson leaving and this top 4 For Oladokun has me intrigued.

Strange times and seats on the bus are filling up. I get the de-commitment earlier due to not having visited but this may be a trend with the “new normal”

Just wait 'til the first Wednesday in Feb 2021, pick a hat, and sign the paper.
Lord I hope not. Noting is more lame then the ol Hat routine, but these kids keep doing it. :eek: I know, I'm old, I come from the school that after you score a TD you just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the huddle. My HS school coach used to say, "When you get to the end zone and score a TD, act like you've been there before". LOL

These kids are under a lot of pressure to pick the right school for them. If I was a db and wanted an opportunity to learn and play for the best, Phil Parker is the guy.
Choice seems easy as hell. I thought he was thinking of staying close to home or something.

Only other thing I can think of is he didn't seem to interact well with the rest of the class??? I don't twitter so no clue but maybe that is where the "feel the love" came from.

Reactions: bumpstock
Choice seems easy as hell. I thought he was thinking of staying close to home or something.

Only other thing I can think of is he didn't seem to interact well with the rest of the class??? I don't twitter so no clue but maybe that is where the "feel the love" came from.
Just because the decision should be an easy one ... you have to realize that we're talking about teenagers (who aren't the most logical/rational age-group). It could be that one of the other schools promised him playing time. Alternatively, Iowa has lost more than a few recruits by opposing recruiters making students feel "needed" ... whereas Iowa just makes the players seem "wanted."

I wonder if he withdrew his commitment hoping he would get a good SEC offer, such as Florida. I guess we'll never know unless he recommits and then decommits after receiving a late offer from maybe an SEC team.
That doesn't make sense. He's got 34 teams on his "Wish List" (with 32 offers), and not one of them is an SEC team! If he wanted "...a good SEC offer." you'd think he might start by asking.

Has Jordan even been on campus for his official visit yet? And if not, will he be able to visit before his new announcement date of June 21st?

Didn't he decommit because he had not been to our campus for a visit? Aren't on campus visits not going on until at least July? Then how can he make an announcement to anyone on June 21st. It doesn't add up. I think he's just being nice keeping us in the top 4 but I'll bet he's committing elsewhere.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Happy for the kid. Obviously didn’t feel like a fit at Iowa. Let’s not be lunatics on twitter and congratulate and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT