ADVERTISEMENT

Journalist Goes On Quest To Debunk Blue City’s Bad Reputation, Instead Writes About It ‘Spiraling’ Out Of Control

Please explain, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, DC, The Twin Cities, etc.. Soft on crime is the biggest driving factor in the dismantling of society and we are all paying for it. Why? it is completely preventable if the left will allow it.
"Soft on crime" LOL. US incarceration rates and prison population are the highest in the industrialized world. When will you ****ing idiots realize that it's not crime that's the issue, it's the underlying problems that cause crime that we need to address. Recidivism rates are among the worst in the world. For profit prisons. The whole systems needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
When will you ****ing idiots realize that it's not crime that's the issue, it's the underlying problems that cause crime that we need to address.

I totally agree,.. By the way, the underlying problems that cause crime are called criminals.

I totally agree,.. By the way, the underlying problems that cause crime are called criminals.
So.... punitive and that's it? Great idea. Typical GOP "we've tried nothing and we're out of ideas" - response.

"Soft on crime" LOL. US incarceration rates and prison population are the highest in the industrialized world. When will you ****ing idiots realize that it's not crime that's the issue, it's the underlying problems that cause crime that we need to address. Recidivism rates are among the worst in the world. For profit prisons. The whole systems needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.
We need many many more prisons.

So.... punitive and that's it? Great idea. Typical GOP "we've tried nothing and we're out of ideas" - response.

No, we've tried numerous ideas,.. it's time to go back to the one that at least works for society.

You're a real rocket scientist aren't you? Letting people out of prison and not prosecuting criminals IS what causes recidivism, genius.

You're a real rocket scientist aren't you? Letting people out of prison and not prosecuting criminals IS what causes recidivism, genius.
Holy shit now I know you're trolling, or the dumbest person on the boards. I mean I appreciate you calling me a rocket scientist and a genius, but compared to you most people would be...

If criminals aren't prosecuted, how can they be convicted and then reoffend? Do you actually know what recidivism is?

Reactions: Joes Place
Holy shit now I know you're trolling, or the dumbest person on the boards. I mean I appreciate you calling me a rocket scientist and a genius, but compared to you most people would be...

If criminals aren't prosecuted, how can they be convicted and then reoffend? Do you actually know what recidivism is?
Because the get prosecuted with the softest available crime/time to keep them out of jail.

That's what he is saying to you.

You want to know a great way to slow recidivism?

Hang em.

You good with hanging child molesters?

It was working, but your team turned it off with things like lenient DAs, defund the police, and cashless bail,.. Time to return to an approach that works,.. phuck the criminals.
How was it working? Show me an unbiased study that shows where incarceration reduces crime. I have no problem finding those that show the exact opposite. I think you might want to do a little more resurch on the topic before guessing wildly at things.

That's the problem with folks like you, you are brainwashed to believe the exact opposite of what's true.

Link

"Despite its widespread use, research shows that the effect of incarceration as a deterrent to crime is minimal at best, and has been diminishing for several years. Indeed, increased rates of incarceration have no demonstrated effect on violent crime and in some instances may increase crime.

How was it working? Show me an unbiased study that shows where incarceration reduces crime. I have no problem finding those that show the exact opposite. I think you might want to do a little more resurch on the topic before guessing wildly at things.

That's the problem with folks like you, you are brainwashed to believe the exact opposite of what's true.

Link

"Despite its widespread use, research shows that the effect of incarceration as a deterrent to crime is minimal at best, and has been diminishing for several years. Indeed, increased rates of incarceration have no demonstrated effect on violent crime and in some instances may increase crime.
Can you find any form of methodology in that link? I cannot.

So you admit the left's plan is to not prosecute criminals. That is one way to solve the recidivism problem.

Link

Show you how locking up criminals stops crime? :D You are the dumbest poster of the year! Congrats.......

Show you how locking up criminals stops crime? :D You are the dumbest poster of the year! Congrats.......
Dear god what a waste of time it is even attempting to have a conversation with somebody as dense as you.

People are indeed leaving CA and most of it seems to have to do with taxes, costs, crime...so all the things local govt can control. It seems California legislators have made the state unattractive to those who are some of the states largest contributors.

This is the net effect and the real challenge for CA: The resulting net outflow was $5.7 billion. That net outflow of high-income earners and taxpayers in 2018 swelled to $9.9 billion in 2019, to $13.7 billion in 2020 and to $20.4 billion, as shown in the most recent 2021 IRS report.

Reactions: Hawkman34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT