ADVERTISEMENT

Journey Brown, PA HS Junior RB

Hawgguy1

Rookie
Aug 16, 2005
Did you hear about this kid rushing for 720 yards and 10 TDs in a game a couple months ago?

Through 7 games he has rushed for 1900 yards and 26 TDs.

It appears he is not being recruited by anyone of note. He's 5'11" 180#. Is he worth a look?

(if you watch the videos, turn your speakers off or at least down)

Sophomore highlights:

He's not a Big Ten player.

Just cause the profile of Journey on The Journey brought to you by The Journey basketball edition would just be too confusing.

10 TDs in one game ......couldn't they let another RB score one? Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I mean, that is 60 points by one player.

Actually the final score was 107-90. The opposing QB threw for 787 yards and 10 TDs, and ran for another.

holy crap, that's insane. That would be an interesting call to relatives after the game............

"hi grandpa, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is we scored 90 points -can you believe it?! bad news is - we lost by 17"

Interesting, but idk. Weird offense. Does he ever line up in the backfield? Also, for as well as he's doing, his speed doesn't look that great (camera angle?) and I'm not sure what he's doing translates to the B1G, where people are faster and tackle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT