ADVERTISEMENT

Joy Reid > Byron Donalds

Kudos, I guess to Donalds venturing out of his safe space. I assume this was an audition. Trump wanted to see him scrap with the mouth black lady. The jokes on him. No matter how low he stoops and debases him Trump will never make him VP. Maybe one of the loser cabinet posts, that's about as high as Donalds should aim.

Kudos, I guess to Donalds venturing out of his safe space. I assume this was an audition. Trump wanted to see him scrap with the mouth black lady. The jokes on him. No matter how low he stoops and debases him Trump will never make him VP. Maybe one of the loser cabinet posts, that's about as high as Donalds should aim.
Ass u me

She really is a shit bag, isn't she...
Rifler, have you ever heard of the Proud Boys? Are you familiar with their agenda or ideals?

What political party (and presidential candidate) do they unequivocally support and why do you think that is?

Rifler, have you ever heard of the Proud Boys? Are you familiar with their agenda or ideals?

What political party (and presidential candidate) do they unequivocally support and why do you think that is?
Pose the same question for you in regards to Joy.

Neither of these clips really say anything
A :15 second video that shows me nothing? Why does this have its own thread? Is he not allowed to say Jim Crow? Byron Donald’s is a very smart, educated individual. I’ve seen lots of interviews with him. I really don’t understand the point of this clip against a Trump look alike.

Reactions: ICHerky
A :15 second video that shows me nothing? Why does this have its own thread? Is he not allowed to say Jim Crow? Byron Donald’s is a very smart, educated individual. I’ve seen lots of interviews with him. I really don’t understand the point of this clip against a Trump look alike.

Had to do with this a bit.. Dude lying at another MAGA rally about this and then Joy called his ass out. Kudos to going on her show.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
There was another interview with this FloridaMan MAGA dill weed Byron Donalds a few weeks ago. He was beating his chest about being tough on crime and the interviewer reminded him that he had been given a second chance by the system. Being the GQP hypocrite that he is, he wasn't interested in hearing about his past and giving others a like break.

FFS, there's no apostrophe in his name.

Reactions: McLovin32
There was another interview with this FloridaMan MAGA dill weed Byron Donalds a few weeks ago. He was beating his chest about being tough on crime and the interviewer reminded him that he had been given a second chance by the system. Being the GQP hypocrite that he is, he wasn't interested in hearing about his past and giving others a like break.

Here it is

Reactions: lucas80
I'm not familiar with Byron Donald, but when I see "Joy Reid > <insert name here>" I am immediately skeptical.

The list of names that could be used in that sentence to make a true statement is pretty short.
Actually my first thought as well.

Who is this Byron dude and how on Gods green earth could he be worse than a racist hack journalist.

Reactions: HawCory
He'll need someone to run messages from Riker's to the press secretary to set policy.

Probably because he's a corrupt racist hack representative, who hates America.
LOL, because he doesn't agree with you? You can't handle a Black man to think for himself. And the Chizzer, posting blurbs when the man is clearly explaining himself. Joy has no merit in her interview where she tried too hard.

LOL, because he doesn't agree with you? You can't handle a Black man to think for himself. And the Chizzer, posting blurbs when the man is clearly explaining himself. Joy has no merit in her interview where she tried too hard.
LOL. He's corrupt and a moron. And like you, he's a fascist. But like your fearless leader, he only answers softball questions.

Reactions: franklinman
Here is a more complete vid. It's her show, lol.

I know nothing of Rep. Donalds and appreciate the full video. Thank you.

Of course Donalds can’t admit this, but he was an idiot for bringing up Jim Crow during his point about the importance of having a father and mother in the home. With that said, his overall point is absolutely correct and of course the liberal agenda wants to deflect from his main point—a correct one—to the ancillary issue of bringing up Jim Crow.

There isn’t a single reasonable person who would believe the guy is actually trying to argue Jim Crow was good for black people. If there was any intellectual honesty in media and American politics, it would have been acknowledged as a lapse in judgment for bringing up Jim Crow but that it wasn’t central to his main point. He should have been allowed to clarify what he meant, which was that he was speaking about the corresponding time period and not Jim Crow in and of itself, and the conversation might have moved on to something fruitful.

Instead, the whole point of the interview was to reinforce “gotcha” sound bites in a feeble attempt to humiliate someone whose politics differ from your own. Yep, same old shit. And, yes, I know it exists on the right as well. It’s all bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT