ADVERTISEMENT

Juan Harris

If you have any football sense....he is 101% potential. Right now he is no where near a college ready football player and never was. Iowa, just like every other school out there saw potential. When all you have is 2* ability and a 5* opinion of yourself this is what happens. I am not saying the kid couldn't get things under control and be a contributor somewhere, but he is far from a world beater.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I bet he'd come back to Iowa if they offered, and stay for good this time. DT is a position of need for us and he'd make an immediate impact if he could lose 20-30 pounds

I bet he'd come back to Iowa if they offered, and stay for good this time. DT is a position of need for us and he'd make an immediate impact if he could lose 20-30 pounds

The problem is he won't lose the 20-30 pounds or commit himself to getting better. Whenever the going has got tough he moves on and looks for someone else to hand him everything. I know I'm not the only one, but I predicted at the start of this year that he would never play a down at Iowa even if he signed with us, he doesn't have the drive. Best of luck to the kid cause he's got a rough road ahead of him.

The problem is he won't lose the 20-30 pounds or commit himself to getting better. Whenever the going has got tough he moves on and looks for someone else to hand him everything. I know I'm not the only one, but I predicted at the start of this year that he would never play a down at Iowa even if he signed with us, he doesn't have the drive. Best of luck to the kid cause he's got a rough road ahead of him.

It would still be fun to see him at nose guard on goal line D. Immovable brick shithouse that takes up 2 spots on the line by himself :)

What on Earth makes you think that?

FYI gray shirt is a schollie, just for the next year.
Right, but the idea is that he'd essentially have to show his commitment to the program and "earn" a scholarship. Walk-on would be ideal, but there's no way he'd go for that.

Reactions: CoorsHawk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT