ADVERTISEMENT

Judge orders Biden informant Alexander Smirnov to remain in jail

He's an FBI agent, or at least used to be.
U can be a double agent. Might be guilty of not giving his two week notice before joining the SVR RF. Curious on what the tax consequences are for him :)

Last edited:
Obviously, he is a spy.
Hot Tub Time Machine Chernobly Energy Drink Can original movie prop

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
Stop with the facts and law. Damn it. There is a conspiracy here and OP is going to get to the bottom of it.
I said nothing about conspiracy anywhere in my post. I was wondering with all the bail reform, why lying to the FBI would warrant no bail.

“Something stinks to high Heaven” does not equal conspiracy.

Got it. Check.
Yes, why did this guy get no bail? In the time of bail reform, this seems harsh. Pull the panties outcha ass and realize that something someone posts you may not agree with, doesn't warrant a smartass comment.

you don't understand why a guy accused of being a spy for a hostile nation isn't being given bail?

and you think that makes you smart? or insightful?
Okay, so that's in his court records? I can't find much about it other than news articles. Seems they might have sealed the indictment. Unless I'm looking in the wrong district.

Yes, why did this guy get no bail? In the time of bail reform, this seems harsh. Pull the panties outcha ass and realize that something someone posts you may not agree with, doesn't warrant a smartass comment.

Given your posting history and claim that the no bail hold stank to high Heaven, I think it’s a pretty reasonable interpretation for others to believe you were suggesting a conspiracy, particularly since you used the “I’m just asking questions” format.

So now is your question really why a guy who is a flight risk and who the government said was working with his attorneys to leave the country was denied bail after being arrested twice in a few days?

Okay, so that's in his court records? I can't find much about it other than news articles. Seems they might have sealed the indictment. Unless I'm looking in the wrong district.
or maybe you're just an idiot...willfully so...because you think it's proving some kind of point, i guess?

i honestly don't know what you're going for here. the answer to your questions are in the articles on the subject and repeated by numerous users here

Given your posting history and claim that the no bail hold stank to high Heaven, I think it’s a pretty reasonable interpretation for others to believe you were suggesting a conspiracy, particularly since you used the “I’m just asking questions” format.

So now is your question really why a guy who is a flight risk and who the government said was working with his attorneys to leave the country was denied bail after being arrested twice in a few days?
People ask questions to learn. Unlike most on here, I don't blab my mouth like I'm some sort of expert. Maybe some areas I know a lot, others not so much.

The gov said he was working with his attorneys to take off. This is what I question. How could they ever find that out? Client/attorney privilege thingy.

People ask questions to learn. Unlike most on here, I don't blab my mouth like I'm some sort of expert. Maybe some areas I know a lot, others not so much.

The gov said he was working with his attorneys to take off. This is what I question. How could they ever find that out? Client/attorney privilege thingy.
The Feds have them under surveillance. Any attempt by this guy or anyone connected to him to acquire a passport, international flight, etc etc. Would raise red flags.

Reactions: Sharky1203
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT