ADVERTISEMENT

June 22nd

Brock, Britt and Jacobs are visiting that day. Not sure if these are official visits. The good Captain said he would have officials in June.
I believe they are official visits, those are the only ones recruiting services list and those 3 are listed. Lets hope Jacobs is as good of recruiter as he is a LB because those 2 are big time players (Britt and Brock). Britt will help get Bell and it sounds like we are looking at signing 2 RB's Brock would be a good start

Reactions: nwhawkincr
Need Jalen Hunt to come for a visit. As he said in a video report from the rivals camp in Chicago he is no real hurry. See if he shows up.

Yes the attendee list is growing. Five very good football players that weekend. Hearing maybe a few more.

We are Blocks last official, hope we can get his commitment. Young has an OSU offer plus others, will be tough to get him but two 6' 5" WR's would be great.

Belton looks very versatile at DB. Jacobs is committed, glad we are having him here that weekend to talk to other potential team mates.

Last but not least, Britt would round out a very good OL class, one of the best nationally.

Reactions: David1979
All these 3-Star visitors, where are all the 5-Star recruits ( please understand this is sarcasm)?

Need Jalen Hunt to come for a visit. As he said in a video report from the rivals camp in Chicago he is no real hurry. See if he shows up.

Hunt is now scheduled to visit on the 22nd along with the previous names mentioned. In addition to Jacobs who has verbally committed, we have Miller, Lee, Karchinski, and Fenske.

Random and apologize if I missed this but what are the doing to the South End zone corners? Looks like they are doing some work based on a few photos that I have seen. Thanks!

Hunt is now scheduled to visit on the 22nd along with the previous names mentioned. In addition to Jacobs who has verbally committed, we have Miller, Lee, Karchinski, and Fenske.
Erza is enjoying his role as recruiting ambassador. If there is something going on at the football complex for recruits, he's there. Hope he has a super productive career on the OL as a Hawk.

Didn't want to clog up the twitter thread and couldn't find one of the other Brock threads, so figured I'd post this here.

On the jNW board a poster made a thread stating that ND reached out to Brock to reconsider his schools and give them a shot, and that he turned them down.

Just echoing my comments on him in the twitter thread, really impressed with Brock's maturity. Whether he comes here (hopefully) or jNW (ultimately I think it's us and them), glad he seems to be going about the process as diligently as he feels he needs to.

Next weekend is going to be big with the guys we have coming in, hopefully they all make it.

Saw Brown committed to Minnesota, guess he won't be visiting on the 22nd now so one less visitor.

Craig Young committed to the Buckeyes yesterday, doubt he will visit next weekend. Unfortunately Bell is also leaning towards Columbus. was really hoping to get one of these two from Indiana.

MN does not have the no visit policy. I would be very surprised if Pascal didnt really encourage the visit.
Actually Fleck does have that. A RB last year wanted to take a trip to Mich St. but he was committed. Fleck made him decommit, ended up recommitting a month later.

Last edited:
Looks like that is a key visit weekend. Will be interesting to see who visits.
Luke Cage season 2 drops that day as well. so that's what I'll be interested in........

I'll always leave the recruiting worries and our potential for bringing in national championship caliber talent to you guys. :cool:

/csb

**** Brock. Goodson fits better with the 3 power backs Young, Sargent and Geil anyways. Brock would have committed here last year if he loved us that much. Sargent and Goodson probably sealed the deal. Still think Breece Hall may be the best of the 3 prospects.

Last edited:
**** Brock. Goodson fits better with the 3 power backs Young, Sargent and Geil anyways. Brock would have committed here last year if he loved us that much.

Jesus christ dude, get some perspective. Considering kids can't take their official visits until after their junior years are completed, I guess we should hate a kid for doing his homework and wanting to make sure he was picking the best place to spend 4-5 years.

We have no idea what happened, other than Brock told Blair (or someone affiliated with Rivals) that the visit was canceled and it may have been due to a numbers thing for Iowa. He didn't do anything wrong, so why call him out like that? Nothing is officially over until signing day, who knows what will happen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT