ADVERTISEMENT

Junior day visits

We need to offer Miller, the kicker, soon. In Kirk's system order of importance by position is: punter, kicker, defense, OL, TE, QB, RB then WR.

Several players we offered early may not be interested now. It will be interesting to see if Eddie Tuerk visits (may be a Michigan lean), Caleb Benning has visited three times but with the regime change at Nebraska he may stay home, same goes for Carter Nelson. Have seen Wyatt Gilmore's name lately, wonder if he visits.

Several players we offered early may not be interested now. It will be interesting to see if Eddie Tuerk visits (may be a Michigan lean), Caleb Benning has visited three times but with the regime change at Nebraska he may stay home, same goes for Carter Nelson. Have seen Wyatt Gilmore's name lately, wonder if he visits.
I think Stec’s brother? committed to Wisconsin?

Reactions: badger-007
I would be surprised if he isn't offered on his junior day visit.
That's exactly what i was thinking too. We're definitely a school that he would want to come to and our fans appreciate a good punter historically going all the way back to Reggie Roby.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
A little over a week away. Hope Hawks can get a couple commits. Saw where Cummings-Coleman, WR from Minnesota had a really good weekend in Chicago. Young man is really built, perfect WR for the Big Ten.

Visiting for Junior day.

Reactions: Bishop1971
We want more walk-ons from Waukon ! they do so well vs OhioSt
And who might you be referring to? I was just in waukon. Good Chinese food which is hard to find in ne iowa. Jewell had some doubters being from decorah. Not a lot of d 1 talent up here but some nba players over the years and even nfl players too. Pretty good for such a rural area.

We want more walk-ons from Waukon ! they do so well vs OhioSt
And what school do you root for? I'm guessing Nebraska since 90% of the trolls are nebby fans but ran into a nebby fan that was actually cool. First time I've had that happen on here although I've talked with fans from at least 15 schools over the years that were cool. Wouldn't you rather be a cool poster than a troll?

The other site is saying a TE from Johnston visiting now. Any other new names?

Junior Day is always a Big weekend for the Hawks. Looks like weather is going to cooperate also.

Go Hawks!

Reactions: Bishop1971
321 lb dt? Run stopper like i hate seeing on other teams d lines. Those 320 lb guys are monsters. Reminds me of Kentucky trying to run up the middle

Sad so little has been reported by any of the sites. I don't think any of our media is well connected to the staff. They do a few interviews with little insight. Not paying for that.

Information comes out eventually.

Sad so little has been reported by any of the sites. I don't think any of our media is well connected to the staff. They do a few interviews with little insight. Not paying for that.

Information comes out eventually.
The coaches can’t comment on recruits or even committed players until they sign. All the leg work has to be done by talking to the recruits themselves. And it’s almost all the same from them. “Loved my visit, definitely in my top 3, 5, 10, 50… yada, yada”

Hope all these recruits made it...weather could have complicated things tomorrow.

Sounds like Iowa helped themselves with a few recruits from information I've gleaned from the web.

Perich seems like the perfect fit at safety. The type of player Parker likes.

Doll keeps getting positive vibes. Not sure about Cram, keeps things close to the vest.

Numerous OL in for a visit. Brix is priority #1.
Pyfrom is getting a lot more interest from other schools but it sounds like he has built a solid relationship with the Iowa coaches. Mandell is another O-linemen who has seen his stock rise, I think the Hawks have a shot. Good to get Prescod in from Indiana but it looks like he is a ND lean. They generally get who they want. Not sure if Sexton visited.

Optimistic about Cummings-Coleman, sounds like he has a good relationship with the coaches.

Surprised no offer for Miller, Hawks want him, but a schollie could be an issue. Maybe NIL comes into play.

Saw a CB for Campbell but no interviews that I have seen. Will he be a Hawk?

Some positive vibes for several DB's.

Will be interesting to see who the next commit might be and when.

Reactions: chaneccooms
The only thing I found on Brix has him showing low to medium interest in KSU and Nebby. Right now, Campbell and Doll look to be Hawkeyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT