ADVERTISEMENT

Junior Duals

He probably just turned his back to him and walked away.

Witnessed this back when "Baby Max" was maybe in 4th grade (before he got held back).

Max was winning and then got put on his back. Mr. Mangina (as we call him) turned his back and literally walked away from his kid.

Guy is such a f'n tool.
We are talking about a guy that wore a suit to his finals matches at AAU state. There are so many stories I could tell you about his dad. My son grew up wrestling him Tate and Bridgewater on the Tour Of Iowa circuit/tournaments. He lost to Tate first 2 rounds and watched his dad spaz out both times. Got thrown out 2nd time. Last 2 rounds they were not in the same bracket they just didn’t want to deal with it. Last round was Max, my son State champ from Wisconsin and Bridgewater. Closest my son got to beating him actually took him down twice lost by 3. Morgs took 2nd that round. His dad completely lost it chewed Max’s ass for about 30 mins after the match. He came off the medal stand and told him he should throw that piece of the puzzle away. Keep in mind all of this was going on when the boys were in 5th grade.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
I'm pretty sure it's almost mandatory to wrestle with either a shoulder brace or knee brace if you wrestle for Sebolt.

His kids are always dinged up.
That is concerning he’s still wearing it. If that shoulder doesn’t heal up right, his career in both sports will be over before it begins. Look what a shoulder injury did to kem and Matt M their senior years.

Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT