ADVERTISEMENT

Just another reminder, Dutch women are just the best.

This gold medal the relay team was half Black. Because the Dutch are not taking as many immigrants this year as opposed to decades of significant immigration, FAUlty, Jamesvanderputz, etc. want us to think they have a problem with immigrants. I guess it triggers them that they’re a successful and liberal, racially heterogeneous country.
They may have a problem with “immigrants” but one thing they do not have problem with is speaking English! Amsterdam is a fantastic city… and “language’ is not a barrier at all.

This gold medal the relay team was half Black. Because the Dutch are not taking as many immigrants this year as opposed to decades of significant immigration, FAUlty, Jamesvanderputz, etc. want us to think they have a problem with immigrants. I guess it triggers them that they’re a successful and liberal, racially heterogeneous country.
I don't believe I've posted anything in this thread - until now. GFY soccer loser...

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I find Dutch women to be quite attractive and the typical Dutch trait of being tall certainly helps, especially if you’re a leg man.

It doesn’t quite overcome the other typical Dutch traits of dull personality and poor sense of humor, but they’re nice to look at.

50ced5dda3be074a1edb75dd74736e2e.jpg

I secured a young Dutch gal about 40 years ago who is now my old Dutch gal. And she laughs a lot. Usually at my mistakes.

Mickey Mouse Femke Bol just got smoked by two beautiful and talented American women in the 400m.

T’s and P’s, Northern.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT