ADVERTISEMENT

Just landed at SFO

LuciousBDragon

HR Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
First thing I did = Buy a large iced coffee with a paper straw in a giant-ass plastic cup.

Second thing I did = Pay 11.25% tax for said commie picker-upper small fraction recyclable container full of beverage.

Will report what’s next.

UPDATE - almost done with beverage however straw has gone limp and cannot suck out the bottom. I imagine HROT has lots of advice for this exact scenario, amirite???
Couldn't you flip the straw around so the firm bit is now at the bottom allowing for the required suction?

First thing I did = Buy a large iced coffee with a paper straw in a giant-ass plastic cup.

Second thing I did = Pay 11.25% tax for said commie picker-upper small fraction recyclable container full of beverage.

Will report what’s next.
Who the fück drinks iced coffee from a straw? Seriously, I do not understand straw usage. If it's not a damn smoothie, drink like a goddamned adult.

Who the fück drinks iced coffee from a straw? Seriously, I do not understand straw usage. If it's not a damn smoothie, drink like a goddamned adult.
Who are you to tell someone how to drink their beverage of choice. Very odd thing to get worked up about.

Will report what’s next.

Heading to the Tenderloin district?

Latest experience is that the local news is reporting they will open up pop up tents in the city of San Francisco for “drug coming down centers.”

Also, sitting next to 62 yr old slag at the bar who admits she hasn’t had any for ten years.

Will report what’s next.
The first thing I did MANY years ago when I landed at SFO, for the first time, was to take a dump in the nearest restroom.

I simply wanted to be able to say that I left my fart in San Francisco.

The first thing I did MANY years ago when I landed at SFO, for the first time, was to take a dump in the nearest restroom.

I simply wanted to be able to say that I left my fart in San Francisco.
These days you don't even have to wait until you find the nearest restroom. Just take that dump wherever the urge strikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT