ADVERTISEMENT

Just said during the Illinois-Penn State men's basketball game

I wonder if they will now be considered "The happiest place on Earth" surpassing Disney????

Amen. LOL Pennsylvania is ruled by Villanova and the rest of the Big 5.

As someone who lives in Big Five territory I beg to differ with you. Villanova for sure, but not the rest.
When PSU played Mich. St. @ the wonderful Palestra, they easily sold out, and the not so charitable coaches suggested Penn not rent the place to PSU ever again.
If they ever got a consistently good team, my commonwealth would be a 2 team one. One cal always hope.

Usually places like this end in scandal or like they are covering up something.......oh wait

Brust even called Fernando a Beast last night. He should be suspended for the season.

As someone who lives in Big Five territory I beg to differ with you. Villanova for sure, but not the rest.
When PSU played Mich. St. @ the wonderful Palestra, they easily sold out, and the not so charitable coaches suggested Penn not rent the place to PSU ever again.
If they ever got a consistently good team, my commonwealth would be a 2 team one. One cal always hope.

4 of the Big 5 schools are small private schools and despite PSU sucking at Basketball since the beginning of time, the school does still have a lot fans and alums in the Philly area. They can easily sell out a small venue like the Palestra.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT