ADVERTISEMENT

Just Sam Stoll Updates ...No mention of gun control Thread

If whoever had the gun would have properly controlled the gun, there wouldnt be an accidental shooting. Sorry, but think that one had already gone off the rails.

Reactions: Grip220
More people are killed by heart attacks than anything else. Maybe we should ban hearts or at the very least, have the gov't regulate them. :)
Not sure if you are serious on this one but I will say that if one wrestler sitting in a room at 4am has a heart attack, there's probably no chance it's going to cause physical injury or death to the other people in the room.

Sam probably could have used the Sheriff Andy gun control plan for Barney. One bullet in the shirt pocket, so he would be somewhat less likely to shoot his foot (or lnee).

Reactions: wasdt21
Can we talk about knives and cars on here, because apparently knives and cars and guns are all the same thing.:D
Yeah I did not really want to go there but the silly gun control people had to go there.
I truthfully was just looking on more info about Sam. I just knew some POS that has no idea where mentally ill kids or criminals get there guns from would turn it into a gun control thing

Yeah I did not really want to go there but the silly gun control people had to go there.
I truthfully was just looking on more info about Sam. I just knew some POS that has no idea where mentally ill kids or criminals get there guns from would turn it into a gun control thing

lol

Someone called Dwyer and Michaels this morning from the Quad Cities, but refused to go in the air. Whomever the caller was apparently is connected to the situation somehow, and said it was 100% an accident. Someone was showing some people their “new purchase” and it accidentally dishcharged. That’s all I got, take it FWIW.

Reactions: Dagboi
Someone called Dwyer and Michaels this morning from the Quad Cities, but refused to go in the air. Whomever the caller was apparently is connected to the situation somehow, and said it was 100% an accident. Someone was showing some people their “new purchase” and it accidentally dishcharged. That’s all I got, take it FWIW.
So it wasn't a "hunting" accident?;)

Reactions: TailgateTom
So just to recap what we know cause I don't want to miss anything.
1)Sam was shot in the knee,
2)it may or may not have been turk who made the mistaken shot,
3)heart attacks, guns, cars knives and bathtubs are all the same and all can and will kill me if they aren't regulated by the government.
4)we need another thread to be sure that it's only for updates on the condition
5) basically we don't know anything more than we did yesterday about sam but we know that someone somewhere does know something and we are hoping they tell us.

Is that everything to catch me up or is there something more I should have included?

So just to recap what we know cause I don't want to miss anything.
1)Sam was shot in the knee,
2)it may or may not have been turk who made the mistaken shot,
3)heart attacks, guns, cars knives and bathtubs are all the same and all can and will kill me if they aren't regulated by the government.
4)we need another thread to be sure that it's only for updates on the condition
5) basically we don't know anything more than we did yesterday about sam but we know that someone somewhere does know something and we are hoping they tell us.

Is that everything to catch me up or is there something more I should have included?
Started mobility rehab today.

Guns don't need control. All you liberals, try this for yourselves. Load a gun, with a safety on preferably, now sit it down. Don't touch it. Let me know in a week how many people get killed or wounded by that gun.......

Stupid people need controlled, PERIOD!!!!!!

3rd thread = reprimand from Spooner

Nope. While we are at it, let's change the title of this thread and the other to "Rants about gun control that will change the mind of no one."

Case in point...

Guns don't need control. All you liberals, try this for yourselves. Load a gun, with a safety on preferably, now sit it down. Don't touch it. Let me know in a week how many people get killed or wounded by that gun.......

This board is getting worse than facebook.

Below is a statement from University of Iowa head wrestling coach Tom Brands regarding Sam Stoll.

“Sam Stoll underwent successful surgery yesterday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and has since been released. He is doing well and that is great news. His health was our number one concern. We are still gathering information and once the police investigation is complete we will follow all University and Athletics Department code of conduct policies.”

Below is a statement from University of Iowa head wrestling coach Tom Brands regarding Sam Stoll.

“Sam Stoll underwent successful surgery yesterday at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and has since been released. He is doing well and that is great news. His health was our number one concern. We are still gathering information and once the police investigation is complete we will follow all University and Athletics Department code of conduct policies.”
LINK or Source?

Did you even read the thread title? We had finally got this back on track, and you try to ruin with some idiotic political BS. STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT