ADVERTISEMENT

Just wasting our money again

She really is the worst.

Are you trying to recognize this as some great task she's done?

I guess I gave my toddlers M&M's when they shit in the toilet back in the day...so if she needs this praise to advance we can start here if you think it's appropriate.

Congrats and thanks to Gov. Reynolds for doing what every single governor regardless of political affiliation and location would do. It's great to see the bar is not being set too low for her achievements.
President Biden does the right thing and doesn't demand a favor or loyalty from said Governor unlike Trump as well when aide requested. Thanks OP for shedding light on President Biden leading.

Calm down BRUH 😎
Quick Google search shows me that disaster declarations have been issued this month alone by governors in California, Alaska, Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, Kansas and Nebraska. Thank goodness we have a governor in Iowa with the courage to do what every single peer in the nation does when a disaster occurs within their state. This move is a backhand across the face of every lib hater in the Hawkeye State.

Reactions: JWolf74
I, for one, am irated.
maddest-itysl.gif

Bunch of libs in here commenting and saying it’s about time she did her job and making fun of me. But yet you say you’re not worked up. lol you guys crack me up.
Plus if someone doing their job is expected, why don’t we hold the top political guy to those same standards instead of making excuses for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT