ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields

Congrats to Fields on running the ball well

Congrats to the Dolphins on the W

Justin Fields had the 2nd highest qbr of any qb this season against Miami.

Justin Fields has the highest qbr this season in the division.

I know this thread is about his qb rating so there ya go.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Justin Fields had the 2nd highest qbr of any qb this season against Miami.

Justin Fields has the highest qbr this season in the division.

I know this thread is about his qb rating so there ya go.

I'm sure wins will come eventually. Petras threw for more yards and didn't even reach 200

The problem with QBs that are so dependent on their freak of nature running ability is that sooner or later, usually sooner, they get run down. And then they're done. See, e.g., Griffin III, Robert.

Reactions: Hawked
The problem with QBs that are so dependent on their freak of nature running ability is that sooner or later, usually sooner, they get run down. And then they're done. See, e.g., Griffin III, Robert.
You clearly don't watch Fields play

Reactions: Hawked
I will admit I was very down on him early this year as I saw no signs of an impending jump. But he has proven me wrong. I am delighted, he has arrived. This season was all about figuring out what we had in him….the Bears were not going to contend regardless.

I know it won’t be smooth sailing 100% of the time, and there will be bumps. But he has stacked together 3 good to great games now…and had 1-2 before that where the signs were starting to appear. I truly believe the Bears may have a franchise QB for the first time in a long-long time. An argument could be made going back to Luckman.

Reactions: Hawked and torbee
ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif

My objective for bears this season:
1.develop fields
2. Be competitive.
3 tank for best draft position possible
They are achieving my goals very well so far.
Yep. All of this. Hopefully someone wants a QB at the Bears draft spot and we pick up 2-3 extra picks. This offseason will be fun.

That trophy is gonna look real nice in the trophy case…….

This looked real nice right after discount double dork couldn't get 8 yards on 4th down against a bad defense's 3rd string secondary.

Do his individual stats next

26th out of 35

15th out of 32

14th in NFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT