ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb Johnson is gonna be a breakout star (and his backstory is wild)

hawktrooper1

HR All-State
Jan 5, 2017
I still think the O Line is the most pivotal unit for success, but if they can create space for Kaleb, I think he'll have a monster year this year. He's the most promising RB we've had in some time. His success would then allow us to open up the passing game, and then after that, look out.

I think it moved
george costanza seinfeld GIF

Curious what others would say constitutes a breakout year for him this year. I’d start by saying he “announced” himself last year. Wouldn’t quite call 2022 a breakout year for him. Close but not quite. Enough to be super excited for 2023 and believe he can be a stud!

My 2023 hopes for KJ = 1,200 yards/ 10+ TDs and 20 receptions. What say you??

Here’s to a healthy year for him - bc if he stays healthy, it could be a fantastic year for him and the team imo.

I appreciate how no one read the OP. A 6'4" 300 lb 30 year old sophomore former NFL player with prior college experience at Rutgers who moved from guard to RB...dude can zone block his own cutback lane. With a simultaneous position player such as Kaleb, the offense can get one extra playmaker on the field.

I appreciate how no one read the OP. A 6'4" 300 lb 30 year old sophomore former NFL player with prior college experience at Rutgers who moved from guard to RB...dude can zone block his own cutback lane. With a simultaneous position player such as Kaleb, the offense can get one extra playmaker on the field.

We all read it, it's just not that funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT