ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris announces first major economic policy: Eliminate taxes on tips for all service and hospitality workers

😃 your candidate doesn't have a brain. She has zero ability to create for herself. The funny part is she's being handed everything and acts like she did it for real.

Cory bush?
Another numpty that doesn't recognize that Democrats have been promoting lower taxes for low and middle class workers forever.

Don't worry though, Trump loves you because you're stupid.

Reactions: MitchLL
Personally, I don't have an issue with lower wage earners getting this perk.

But as someone mentioned earlier, this could also increase the competition for employees if we don't modify/reform immigration laws.

Personally, I don't have an issue with lower wage earners getting this perk.

But as someone mentioned earlier, this could also increase the competition for employees if we don't modify/reform immigration laws.
It won’t be limited to lower wage earners. The C suite will begin to earn yearly or quarterly tips. Bad idea.

That's why you can't just throw out the idea and claim it is a valid policy. Harris has proposed this for very specific workers and income levels to help fight against abuse.
My understanding is what you mentioned is one of the biggest differences between what KH has proposed and what DJT is floating out there.

My understanding is what you mentioned is one of the biggest differences between what KH has proposed and what DJT is floating out there.
It is. Trump just threw out something that was mentioned to him without any thought or substance behind it.

And it's not like this idea hasn't been around for a long time.

Reactions: Kelsers
This couldn't be more comical, Kamala's first policy announcement and she copies Trump. And dems just eat it right up. Imagine how dems would respond if Trump took a biden policy and acted like it was his.

At least have the guts to give trump credit for this idea.

This couldn't be more comical, Kamala's first policy announcement and she copies Trump. And dems just eat it right up. Imagine how dems would respond if Trump took a biden policy and acted like it was his.

You think Trump came up with this idea? Bless your heart.

Is it unfair?

Also, I think that all types of income should be taxed in the same manner, so I disagree with this proposal and declare it to be communism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT