ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Spreading Misinformation

Should Kamala Harris’s X accounts be suspended?

• Total voters
I voted other here because I believe we should have the freedom to post whatever dumb misinformation we want... and then let the community sort it out.

What's more embarrassing? Being thrown in social media jail and get a digital spanking, or have fact checks attached to your posts showing you to be a liar or uninformed?

I voted other here because I believe we should have the freedom to post whatever dumb misinformation we want... and then let the community sort it out.

What's more embarrassing? Being thrown in social media jail and get a digital spanking, or have fact checks attached to your posts showing you to be a liar or uninformed?

Ask people if they want the next Dick Cheney running a Ministry of Truth and taking offline anyone that disputes that Saddam has WMD ready to load into warheads and launch.

Wow - misinformation outrage from the MAGA Republicans! And this from a party who has pushed Trump's Big Lie for 3+ years. Hypocrisy anyone?
Sane people accept that Trump lies, they know to take what he says with a grain of salt. On the other hand, the left is to be taken as the gold standard, even though their lies though oft repeated are at least starting to be fact checked more regularly too.

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) or celebrity obsession disorder (COD) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.[1] Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. Written observations of celebrity worship date back to the 19th century.
elon-musk-maye-musk.png

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) or celebrity obsession disorder (COD) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.[1] Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. Written observations of celebrity worship date back to the 19th century.
Tell me, have you accepted Elon Musk as your personal lord and savior?

jesus mormon GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32 and Ree4
A

B

C

Does X have a “responsibility” to shut down the Kamala Harris personal and campaign accounts as per Kamala Harris’s arguments for moderation of misinformation?

Secondly, will the Biden-Harris Administration sanction or otherwise punish X Corp for NOT suspending her accounts?
According to her stated beliefs and the rules of the left then clearly yes.
But I still vote no.
Free speech is the last bridge to go before we enter full totalitarianism, and even stupid political mistruths should be protected.

Agreed, it's confounded me forever. Now do politicians and political parties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT