ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris Takes Big Lead in Battleground State

Of the five most recent polls in Michigan, two have Trump leading, two have Harris leading, and one has it tied.ll

Bloomberg is an outlier, but it’s also four days more recent than the others.

Reactions: goldmom
What if I told you there are not two houses that look like each other within miles of each other on my county road?

( and the only two I'm thinking of are giant old white farm houses)
I was joking - the only "hellholes" to me really are the boring beige suburban upper middle class suburbs that ring our mid-sized metro areas. They are soulless.

I know. That's how I knew you would appreciate the no two alike. I remember our time together ❤️ 😄
Gay Pride GIF by StickerGiant

I was joking - the only "hellholes" to me really are the boring beige suburban upper middle class suburbs that ring our mid-sized metro areas. They are soulless.
It’s where real live Americans live long and prosper!
Where else would volunteer soccer coaches gather on Saturday mornings? Who would Home Depot sell their mulch to?
Where would Target shoppers come from?
For God’s sake man wake up!
😦

Reactions: KFsdisciple
We've been over this a million times. The 2016 polls were very accurate.

They showed Trump had about a 20% chance of winning but only if he squeaked out narrow victories in every swing state while still losing the popular vote.

Guess what happened?
Reopening the Hillary investigation by Comey, at Trump's urging, is what won the election for Turd.

Really is that simple. And I believe that late action by Comey is what spurred Democrats to promote early/absentee voting in 2020.

Reopening the Hillary investigation by Comey, at Trump's urging, is what won the election for Turd.

Really is that simple. And I believe that late action by Comey is what spurred Democrats to promote early/absentee voting in 2020.
I don’t think it helped but I don’t believe it was the kill shot.
Her campaign not making final pushes in Wisconsin and some other Great Lakes/Midwest really hurt her.

I know that, but he has a pretty good reputation and has traditionally been considered one of the more right-leaning pollsters out there.
Luntz gained fame and notoriety from his constant appearances on Fox Opinion Network in 2016/2020.
His "discussion groups" were a regular feature with Fox.
He was nowhere near "neutral" with his stuff.

You started off pretty close.
I mean Overall, whites2 made up 76.3% of the record 131 million people3 who voted in November’s presidential election, while blacks made up 12.1%, Hispanics 7.4% and Asians 2.5%.4 (Pew Hispanic Center, 2009).

That was quite the surge Obama got in 2008... Blacks made up a whopping 12.1% of the voting electorate. Which was a HUGE jump from the 11% they made up in 2004.

Harris “knocked’’em dead” yesterday in ATL. Trumpf looks like a dottering old fool compared to Ms. Harris. He will not debate her “one on one”…….Vance is a liability at this point, too.
Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody (ah, ah, ah ah)
Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Body crazy, curvy, wavy, big titties, lil' waist (mwah)
Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody
Ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody

I’m also a moderate Republican but aside from not supporting Trump I consider myself a conservative with some moderate views.
I’ve never considered that you might have more than one username.
I'm going out on a limb here but I feel most people would say that voting more than once for a person qualifies as support for them, no?

Harris “knocked’’em dead” yesterday in ATL. Trumpf looks like a dottering old fool compared to Ms. Harris. He will not debate her “one on one”…….Vance is a liability at this point, too.

I would love to see Mayor Pete and Vance on a debate stage.

Reactions: VodkaSam
It's funny both sides think we're living in Idiocracy, and both sides can make a case that the other is a threat to democracy.

One case is way stronger than the other. In 2020 I voted for a Dem president for the first time since 2004.

If you couldn't tell I'm not naturally a Democrat in terms of especially my social views.

Kamala can actually campaign. Shouldn’t be unexpected that she’s generating excitement and movement in the polls.
Trump took a bullet or projectile off the ear. Got little to no sympathy bounce in the polls. Good news is his base and Republican leaning voters won’t abandon him. Everyone else was looking for anyone with a pulse to vote against him.
If a person can’t see why Trump is disliked and considered a non starter for most can’t help you.

The fact is neither side is going to accept the election results if their candidate loses.
I disagree. Democrats will accept them when the election is over and Trump has more EC votes. What we won’t accept is Kamala winning a state and that stat not certifying her win. Cheating. Republicans have already shown they won’t accept any Trump loss if he cries about it. I think Democrats should get the benefit of the doubt after the last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: artradley
The fact is neither side is going to accept the election results if their candidate loses.

That's a lame "both sides" statement. Yes, especially given the aggressive moves by the GOP to limit access to voting in the name of "fraud prevention" the left will demonstrate a much higher protesting of the results than usual. However, given the contrast between the 2016 and 2020 ending - and I hope you are fair minded enough to accept the differences are stark - I can't imagine you won't admit the likely reaction to Harris losing will be significantly different than the reaction to Trump losing.

Here is one thing I guarantee. Should Harris lose, she will give the same kind of gracious concession speech that we typically see, and this will have a softening effect on the nationwide reaction. If Trump loses, he will never concede and this will, just like in 2020, have an incendiary on his supporters.

Either side will be upset. That is where the resemblance will end.

That's a lame "both sides" statement. Yes, especially given the aggressive moves by the GOP to limit access to voting in the name of "fraud prevention" the left will demonstrate a much higher protesting of the results than usual. However, given the contrast between the 2016 and 2020 ending - and I hope you are fair minded enough to accept the differences are stark - I can't imagine you won't admit the likely reaction to Harris losing will be significantly different than the reaction to Trump losing.

Here is one thing I guarantee. Should Harris lose, she will give the same kind of gracious concession speech that we typically see, and this will have a softening effect on the nationwide reaction. If Trump loses, he will never concede and this will, just like in 2020, have an incendiary on his supporters.

Either side will be upset. That is where the resemblance will end.
I meant as far as the likelihood of social unrest and rioting are considered.

Yes, I agree with you and @Tom Paris that comparing Democratic response to the Republican response to losing is a false equivalency. Donald Trump, especially, has proven himself to be a whiny little bitch, and sadly he manipulated a lot of “suckers and losers” to lose their freedom on J6 because of his bullshit.

I should have made all of that clearer in my earlier response. That’s my fault, but now you know how I see it.

I’m also a moderate Republican but aside from not supporting Trump I consider myself a conservative with some moderate views.
I’ve never considered that you might have more than one username.
You are not a moderate Republican. You’re a STAUNCH Republican. If you were moderate you wouldn’t have ripped Biden nonstop as you’re already doing with Kamala. You’re not fooling anyone with that moderate crap. You. Moderate. Holy hell.

Last edited:
Well, now that you say you didn’t start out in the middle?
None. I’ll look at your posts with a clearer understanding from now on. Thanks!
Ragnar is a MODERATE REPUBLICAN, by the way. You are FAR RIGHT of him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2D_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT