ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris "unforced error"

Her biggest failure there was trying to insert herself into an activity she's never been involved in and has no role in. DeSantis was doing what he always did before storms, including coordinating with the President's office. She tried to make it political, and he would have wasted valuable time dealing with her directly. She brought no value.

When she called into the Weather channel during the hurricane she absolutely exposed herself and intentions.

Ugly look.
I agree. And when Mayorkas started speaking the whole thing felt scripted and made them come off as phonies.

Going against a guy like Trump don't do stupid shit like that and shoot yourself in the foot. Let looking like a fool be his thing.

Her biggest failure there was trying to insert herself into an activity she's never been involved in and has no role in. DeSantis was doing what he always did before storms, including coordinating with the President's office. She tried to make it political, and he would have wasted valuable time dealing with her directly. She brought no value.
They blamed her in North Carolina for not doing enough.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Say what you want about DeSantis, but dude seems to understand disaster management,.. Kamala should have just stayed in her lane on this one...
I’d add that Floridians, for the most part, know what to do. Lots of people have supplies in advance. Most counties have a good EOC. First responders are properly trained in the process.

The dumbest takes and actions were from the most recent residents.

Again, Aren’t you the guy that advocated that how someone votes is nobody’s business?

People are free to remain private, or alternatively, to make public declarations.

As I recall, HawkeyeShawn has publicly stated his intentions. I'm curious if anything has changed on his end.

I’m not on any train. I will not vote for Trump. Never have, never will. THAT does not mean I support Harris.

For anyone one on this board that still plans to vote Trump, just stop. Everything that Trump does and says would make anyone and everyone unelectable. He’s a fvcking idiot and cannot EVER be allowed to hold the most powerful position in the world. It’s as if he really doesn’t want to win. That’s how dumb the shit he says is.

I’m not a fan of Harris. I do not support the current direction of the Democrat party, but voting for Harris is THE ONLY CHOICE.

The Republicans need to do a hard reset after Trump is trounced in Nov. It’s time for MAGA to go away for good.

There’s absolutely no equivalent network that caters to the left.

Get back to me when one of them settles for nearly $800 million regarding repeatedly lying on one specific story.
MSNBC is in its partisan aim.

But MSNBC has the luxury of not having to defend a Trump like maniac and a party like the republicans.

The real test of an MSNBC would be how they behave within that context.

MSNBC is pretty much like Fox before Trumpism, you could say.

But MSNBC has the luxury of not having to defend a Trump like maniac and a party like the republicans.

Meanwhile you can go line by line down these boards and read the hate rhetoric from the left that all use the same words.........

But it must be those pesky repubs that are getting further and further from center!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher

I don’t watch it enough to have a good feel for its partisan-lean, but for heavens sake…Fox turned it into a scandal when Obama wore a tan suit. They were all-in on the birther conspiracy takes regarding Obama.

It’s one thing to be partisan in their reporting. Fox has just been making shit up, and that didn’t start with Trump.

I don’t watch it enough to have a good feel for its partisan-lean, but for heavens sake…Fox turned it into a scandal when Obama wore a tan suit. They were all-in on the birther conspiracy takes regarding Obama.

It’s one thing to be partisan in their reporting. Fox has just been making shit up, and that didn’t start with Trump.
Mitt Romney saying "Binders full of women" was the lead story on MSNBC for two weeks. You simply are ignoring their brand of insanity.

Reactions: Panic1769

This is MSNBC in a nutshell.
GZdNxuea4AAq7Tm

Yup. They're awful too.
Don’t talk like this is a both sides thing. The stuff with Romney was loosely based on that had been reported but ultimately wasn’t correct.

Fox News ran for two freaking years with a story they knew was false; made it a primary focus of several different shows and hosts, did interviews with people they knew to be wackos, etc.

I don’t pretend to remember the entire story about the binders stuff, but it absolutely PALES in comparison to what fox did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT