ADVERTISEMENT

Kammie's a great role model for your daughters....

I do not believe that Harris has released a tax proposal at this point so I presume she will adopt the Biden plan:
1. Raise corporate rate from 20% to 26%
2. Use revenue raised to extend the tax rates from 2017 law to those with income under 400k.
3 leave capital gains rate alone cept for those over 1 million in gains.
4. Estate tax deduction might be lowered from 13 million to 6 million.

Congress passes tax law so unlikely this gets thru intact.
Bear in mind the Trump tax law built in tax increases for last 5 years on individuals (cept top bracket) to pay for permanent cuts for corporate rates that locked in for all 10 years.
So Harris will be trying to thwart Trump tax increases on individuals...sounds ok to me.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Dems need to just admit it. Her track record is failing forward due to DEI. Two checkboxes!

“Edwin Ramos, an illegal alien, was involved in a gang-related assault of a bus passenger and attempted robbery of a pregnant woman.

But since these crimes happened in San Francisco, a sanctuary city, the city did not involve federal immigration officials regarding his case and he wasn’t deported.

He was set free in 2008.

Months later he killed a father and two sons in a triple murder.

The DA at the time supporting those sanctuary city policies?

Kamala Harris.”

Kamala is a radical extremist who supports political violence and has no children. She does not share the values of suburban mothers.
Elon sucks so bad at this.

And you want to talk debauchery and slutty slut sluts, Phenom used to be a big anti-Trump guy on this board. Now he posts whatever Elon pays him to post.

How many times do we have to rehash this? Willie Brown appointed many people, male and female, to positions in government. Were they all a result of sexual favors? Is there evidence that Kamala Harris was a failure in the jobs she was appointed to? If so, why did the people of California vote for her? Did Willie Brown threaten them? Buy their votes? Even though their relationship was over?
My lord, our entire economy is full of people who are where they are because of who they know but only women are accused of getting there on their knees.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
FFS. You're calling Harris having relationships "debauchery"?

Oh yeah, you're one of the board closet MAGA's.
No. I’m saying debauchery isn’t something MAGAs want to try to pin on any opponent. And it’s what they’re trying to do with Harris. I shoulda put it in quotes I guess.

Oh. And you can eat a bag of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT