ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills is officially the MOST-WATCHED PLAYOFF GAME EVER

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Thanks to you know who...

The Messenger reports:

Sunday’s NFL showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills is officially the most-watched playoff game ever. Pop superstar Taylor Swift notably supported her boyfriend Travis Kelce at the game, which his team won 27-24. According to CBS, the NFL Divisional Playoff Game surpassed 50 million viewers, averaging 50.393 million throughout the game. Viewership peaked at more than 56 million viewers. The game was also the most-watched program on any network since February 2023’s Super Bowl LVII and has become Paramount+’s most-streamed live event ever.
Read the full article. Throughout the game, the cult raged on Twitter every time the cameras showed Swift and they utterly melted down when Kelce, whom they have dubbed “Mr. Pfizer” for his pro-vaccine ads, made a heart-hands gesture to Swift after scoring a touchdown.

The loudest screams of butthurt came from prominent cultists who previously called for boycotting the “woke” NFL, something they clearly aren’t actually doing. As it turns out, the networks know exactly what they’re doing by showing Swift at the games.

That game obviously had the best time slot for monster ratings - but even so, that is a monster number. And I highly doubt any of the other 3 matchups could pull in that number.

Like it or not, there may be a new "America's Team" in the NFL, and that could very well be the Kansas City Chiefs.

I didn’t even think it was that great of a game.

Starting to really dislike the chiefs as well. Not sure if it’s the swift crap or I’m just getting tired of mahomes and maauto or a combo of both

I didn’t even think it was that great of a game.

Starting to really dislike the chiefs as well. Not sure if it’s the swift crap or I’m just getting tired of mahomes and maauto or a combo of both

Well, you are in the minority. Every sports journalist in the country has said it was far and away the best game of weekend.

Reactions: VodkaSam and Moral
I didn't say it was the best playoff game ever. Hell I can think of several right of the top of my mind.

That being said it was a hell of a game, and I would still be saying that if the Chiefs lot.
You’re the one that brought up it was the best game of the weekend.

All I said is that I didn’t think it was that great of a game.

b73babd6b38f24911ea9228c7c0d23b3bf00e1b50593530723c5a00a82680001_1.jpg

That game obviously had the best time slot for monster ratings - but even so, that is a monster number. And I highly doubt any of the other 3 matchups could pull in that number.

Like it or not, there may be a new "America's Team" in the NFL, and that could very well be the Kansas City Chiefs.

Fun fact: nope

Thanks to you know who...

The Messenger reports:

Read the full article. Throughout the game, the cult raged on Twitter every time the cameras showed Swift and they utterly melted down when Kelce, whom they have dubbed “Mr. Pfizer” for his pro-vaccine ads, made a heart-hands gesture to Swift after scoring a touchdown.

The loudest screams of butthurt came from prominent cultists who previously called for boycotting the “woke” NFL, something they clearly aren’t actually doing. As it turns out, the networks know exactly what they’re doing by showing Swift at the games.
I thought all 4 games last weekend were very entertaining. Very good product the NFL is putting out there.

Yep....I'm pulling for the Lions but I can't see Roger's showball league letting them in the Super Bowl. They're from a smaller media market and they don't want to lose viewers in the event that the Lions can't keep up with the Chiefs on the scoreboard.

Roger knows where his bread is buttered. The Chiefs will be "the champions" this year

The scripts are usually completed by end of day Wednesday so the players have Thursday and Friday to complete their run throughs. I guess we’ll see what they have planned for us.

If Baltimore is smart, they run, run some more, and finally do some more running. They have to keep Mahomes off the field. We'll see. Hopefully Chiefs defense is healthier so they can put a spy on Jackson

The scripts are usually completed by end of day Wednesday so the players have Thursday and Friday to complete their run throughs. I guess we’ll see what they have planned for us.

It isn't that scripted but it isn't an honest game especially deep in the playoffs and in the Super Bowl. The last three "champions" were determined by referee's, late in the game, flags. At this point it isn't about play on the field but rather narratives and viewership dollars. Roger should hand the trophy to Taylor Swift because she's the reason the Chiefs will be "champions" this year.

It isn't that scripted but it isn't an honest game especially deep in the playoffs and in the Super Bowl. The last three "champions" were determined by referee's, late in the game, flags. At this point it isn't about play on the field but rather narratives and viewership dollars. Roger should hand the trophy to Taylor Swift because she's the reason the Chiefs will be "champions" this year.
Do you really believe this conspiracy?

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT