ADVERTISEMENT

Ken didn’t like his baked potato

850 387 5057 <----- screw that guy. Repping north FL tho.

r746-advertisement-Tonys-BBQ-and-Steakhouse.jpg

Sold BBQ based on reviews

I have a 321 (Central Florida) area code and live in Tennessee. What's your point?

Hell, I still have my 850 # from Tallahassee, haven't lived there in decades. Trad struggles with basics sometimes like, moving and keeping your phone # apparently. And he is only repeating what I stated in post 2. Just pat him on the head and ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoProudNole
Hell, I still have y 850 # from Tallahassee, haven't lived there in decades. Trad struggles with basics sometimes like, moving and keeping your phone # apparently. And he is only repeating what I stated in post 2. Just pat him on the head and ignore.
Cut him some slack, Trad had a very stressful day yesterday. First, they screwed up his potato at Tony’s, then some nosy black guy threatened to kick his ass. He had to call the cops but he couldn’t remember the address!

People have completely lost their damn minds.
This is the world we are leaving to our children and grandchildren. Sad

Reactions: mattymoknows
I love how when fat dude spoke up to him at the beginning the the mad fat dude insta-turned and said "STFU!" without having any clue who he was saying it too. Then the other fat dude went out to wait for the cops he already called I guess.

We need a constitutional amendment one way or another as to whether or not someone has a right to a refund and/or substitution for an unsatisfactory entree. If we don't settle this constitutionally, a lot more people are going to die this century.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
We need a constitutional amendment one way or another as to whether or not someone has a right to a refund and/or substitution for an unsatisfactory entree. If we don't settle this constitutionally, a lot more people are going to die this century.

The Court recently ruled 6-3 that were no refunds in 1791 so no right to a refund now.

Last edited:
Both the guys are idiots. Why is the second guy jumping in at all when he’s not even part of the conversation.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
Bravo to the diner who defended those workers. These types of people that berate workers over something as meaningless as a baked potato in a BBQ place are scum bags.

side note
when did the BBQ potato become a staple in BBQ restaurants? You look at a list of delicious BBQ meat and decide that what it really needs is a bed of baked potato, JFC get the hell out of here. That is as bad as those cinnamon roll in chili degenrates

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT