ADVERTISEMENT

Ken didn’t like his baked potato

I don't condone violence, but sometimes one's luck runs out and they put themselves into the wrong situation. White dude deserved every slap he received. Sure hope the black dude didn't get arrested for elderly abuse. Words don't justify violence, but sometimes an exception should be made. Likely not the first time he used the word to a black dude, but I bet it will be the last.

On the positive side we have a decent idea what NC Pissy Pants / Biggrey./ Northern / IMCC / Spooner / Torbee / Hawkbirch / Kwik... looks like.

850 is, indeed, the panhandle. Never heard of Tony's though.

I used to love baked potatoes. Unfortunately, they are like most white carbs and spike my blood sugar. So sad.

The guy’s phone number is based in Florida but the restaurant is in Texas.

giphy.gif

850 is, indeed, the panhandle. Never heard of Tony's though.

I used to love baked potatoes. Unfortunately, they are like most white carbs and spike my blood sugar. So sad.

Baked potatoes are okay (at best). I've even done baked potatoes with BBQ on top, but if I am being honest, I eat BBQ at a BBQ joint. If I want a baked potato, I save the $10 and eat the prison food at home. Not worth eating out for me.

Someone in the replies posted the yelp page for Ken's home inspection businesses. He's active in his church and one of his three children attends........................FSU

"Owner Charles Dallas is a mechanical engineer who has worked extensively in the construction industry and the oil industry. Charles chose the home inspection industry because of his background and his desire for a business that could include his wife, Sherry.

After researching several business opportunities, Charles chose HomeTeam after seeing the success other franchise owners have had over the years. "We are excited that Charles and his wife Sherry are now part of HomeTeam. The opening of the East Houston location will strengthen the brand presence in the Greater Houston area", says Adam Long, President of HomeTeam Inspection Service.

Charles is married to his wife Sherry and has three kids, Keva, Alex, and Lexi. Keva is in school at Florida State University, Alex will be leaving soon for US Navy recruit training and Lexi is a senior in high school. Charles' hobbies include cooking and fishing. Charles and Sherry are also involved in their local church."

• Wow
Reactions: West Duval Nole
Me, when I’m dissatisfied with my baked potato: “That definitely was not worth four dollars. I won’t be making that mistake again.”

Charles Dallas, when he’s dissatisfied with his baked potato: “I think I’ll make a huge scene, showering employees and customers alike with f-bombs, and completely destroy my professional career.”

You can malign baked potatoes all you want, but it beats the crap out of the plain white bread or saltines that a lot of BBQ places provide. I'll take a loaded baked potato any time.

Someone in the replies posted the yelp page for Ken's home inspection businesses. He's active in his church and one of his three children attends........................FSU

"Owner Charles Dallas is a mechanical engineer who has worked extensively in the construction industry and the oil industry. Charles chose the home inspection industry because of his background and his desire for a business that could include his wife, Sherry.

After researching several business opportunities, Charles chose HomeTeam after seeing the success other franchise owners have had over the years. "We are excited that Charles and his wife Sherry are now part of HomeTeam. The opening of the East Houston location will strengthen the brand presence in the Greater Houston area", says Adam Long, President of HomeTeam Inspection Service.

Charles is married to his wife Sherry and has three kids, Keva, Alex, and Lexi. Keva is in school at Florida State University, Alex will be leaving soon for US Navy recruit training and Lexi is a senior in high school. Charles' hobbies include cooking and fishing. Charles and Sherry are also involved in their local church."
Would like to see pics of Keva and Lexi. Maybe they aren't beefaloes like dad.

You can malign baked potatoes all you want, but it beats the crap out of the plain white bread or saltines that a lot of BBQ places provide. I'll take a loaded baked potato any time.

Bwhahahaha, who is talking "baked potato vs plain white bread". This is a "BBQ vs baked potato" comparison and there isn't one. If you go to a BBQ joint and order a baked potato, you should probably be left in the car in your child's seat. With the windows up.

:)

Reactions: cfbfan23
Bwhahahaha, who is talking "baked potato vs plain white bread". This is a "BBQ vs baked potato" comparison and there isn't one. If you go to a BBQ joint and order a baked potato, you should probably be left in the car in your child's seat. With the windows up.

Fatbar!

Reactions: torbee
Keva and Alex got away from home when they graduated, Lexi probably will too.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever eaten at a BBQ place that offered baked potatoes as a side. Mac & cheese, baked beans, slaw, potato salad, fries and cornbread (banana pudding & peach cobbler) are what I've commonly seen.

When I get BBQ I generally order fatty brisket and pulled pork. If I want sides, I'll order sausage and ribs too.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever eaten at a BBQ place that offered baked potatoes as a side. Mac & cheese, baked beans, slaw, potato salad, fries and cornbread (banana pudding & peach cobbler) are what I've commonly seen.

When I get BBQ I generally order fatty brisket and pulled pork. If I want sides, I'll order sausage and ribs too.
Many places around here offer a BBQ-loaded baked potato as an entree.

I've seen that, about the only way I'd try. Otherwise Im with @Obviously Oblivious main of BBQ, side of other BBQ and fried okra.

But serious Q, better BBQ dessert, apple / peach cobbler or nana pudding (but it has to have wafers and banana slices) ?
That's a tough call on the BBQ dessert. I've had bad and very good of each and it seems highly dependent on the restaurant itself. Personally I prefer peach cobbler (especially if served warm with soft serve ice cream) over 'nana pudding but both are great at times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT