ADVERTISEMENT

Kennedy Officially Endorses Trump

I’m surprised MAGA couldn’t detect a grift right in front of their nose.

GVr_lzzWIAA8xfO.jpg

Imagine getting this excited about an insane person's endorsement. The guy literally came out and said worms have eaten part of his brain. I guess if that's the best you've got, you roll with it. Put him in the room with Mike Lindell, Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Sorbo, and Elon Musk.

Can you name one likeable person who isn't certifiably insane that has publicly endorsed Donald Trump?

make him head of the CIA :)
Yes.
Imagine getting this excited about an insane person's endorsement. The guy literally came out and said worms have eaten part of his brain. I guess if that's the best you've got, you roll with it. Put him in the room with Mike Lindell, Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Sorbo, and Elon Musk.

Can you name one likeable person who isn't certifiably insane that has publicly endorsed Donald Trump?

Have you considered the duality of democracy today, cubby? You keep cheering for those government price controls though!!

Reactions: TornadoHawk93

Dennis Quaid has made some decent movies.
Also Dana White is the man.

It's clear that trump/kennedy are the ones actually focused on big pharma and the plethora of issues they're responsible for.
Cigarette man laughing at the idea of 6 year olds being prescribed to life long weight loss drugs (that cost nearly 20k a year) for a totally preventable disease. Team "good guy"!!

And don't forget the bear cub story he told!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT