ADVERTISEMENT

Kennedy Officially Endorses Trump

Laughing at the irony of CNN cutting away from this speech 😂😂
Every single thing the media and the democrats are warning Trump will do, they are already doing.
The DNC is the real threat to democracy . They haven’t run a legitimate primary since 2012.
Biden is prosecuting his political opponent right now.
The Biden administration is funding actual nazis in Ukraine.
And a whole lot more.

Sutton Foster Aftershow GIF by TV Land

Well, I'd say RFK Jr and Trump are brain worm bros. I'm guessing Trump's brain worms are beginning to starve to death. Doesn't appear to be a whole lot left - probably not that much to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
Well, I'd say RFK Jr and Trump are brain worm bros. I'm guessing Trump's brain worms are beginning to starve to death. Doesn't appear to be a whole lot left - probably not that much to start with.
Which republican policy do you like more between no taxes on tips and added child tax credits for families? I ask bc Kamala copied and pasted both of those so apparently she likes the ideas coming from this campaign (or at least sees the favorable poll responses to those ideas)

They must have promised RFK a position as the anti-vaxxer czar in a Trump administration. And of course who knew RFK preferred a felon in the White House.
They already said he will be Investigating root causes of the chronic illness epidemic in our nation. Why do you think 1 in 22 kids in California has autism now btw? Any guesses?

Which republican policy do you like more between no taxes on tips and added child tax credits for families? I ask bc Kamala copied and pasted both of those so apparently she likes the ideas coming from this campaign (or at least sees the favorable poll responses to those ideas)
Mic drop

Did you listen to his speech? Rfk is not claiming to like all of Trump's policies. He is saying he wants to join forces despite their differences to work on the issues that they agree on and which happen to be extremely important to rfk.

This is the type of collaboration that everyone should support. This type of collaboration will bring us back to the center rather than going to the extremes.

I would assume a moderate Democrat would feel better about Trump knowing you have former democrats like RFK and Tulsi; and libertarians like Vivek, who all have a voice at the table rather that just the echo chamber of Obama and Hillary.

There are tons of republicans endorsing Harris including many former trump administration officials. That makes me feel better about Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT