ADVERTISEMENT

Kenpom Says We Dance

Lol at America Needs Me. The guy thinks the recent B1G has been as good as it was in the 80s & 90s.
lol

What the F are you even talking about? Do you know what year this is? I never said a damn thing about the 80s and 90s. You ISU/Big12 clowns did. No conference has as much talent as it had in the 80s, btw.

Has the B1G put more teams in the final 4 than the Big 12 over the past 20 years? Yup. Over the last 10 years? Yup. In fact, the B1G is #1 in the 68 bid era. Last year? Yup.

You don't even know what you think, dummy. Stop trying to tell me what I think.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Finishing top 5 in the Big won’t be that difficult of an accomplishment.

Well... We've tied for 5th, solely possessed 5th, or finished better than 5th 7 out of the last 10 years, and Fran says this team is going to win a lot of games so...as they say...BOOK IT.

lol

I'll take the field -- Purdue, Indiana, Illinois, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Rutgers, Maryland, and maybe Wisconsin -- to potentially finish ahead of Iowa. I think Fran has had one foot out the door for awhile, and the vibe around the program seems limp and stale.

The West Coast swing (USC/UCLA) will be an 0fer, and we have to go to Wisconsin, Maryland, Rutgers, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio State. That's 8 likely losses right there, and sorry but we're not going to be undefeated at home. Purdue, Indiana, Michigan State, and Oregon -- we could lose all of those.

Last edited:
5th out of 18 teams, almost all with quality programs is pretty damn good. Do I want better? Sure. Predictions this year are a crap shoot, but I think Iowa will be better this year than last. Not sure how that will translate into our wins and losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT