ADVERTISEMENT

Kingsbury doesn't like Bielema....join the club

OILCHECKER

HB Heisman
Oct 12, 2001
Tex Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury apparently doesn't care for Bret Bielema. Post game comments were pretty direct.

LOL .. Speaking about Bielema, Kingsbury said it felt real good to "kick his ass"

Kingsbury vs Bielema... That's a heck of a battle to determine who is less likeable.... I wouldn't want any part of either of them at any school that I root for.

I actually think BB is a better coach than KF but who would want that blow hard as their coach. Can't keep his mouth shut.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
It seemed like everyone on this board wanted him as Iowa's next coach a couple weeks ago
I'd take him in a heartbeat. Rumor has it there is still a Rose Bowl. You could call Bielema to confirm, cause nobody in Iowa knows for damn sure if it still exists or not. He has won a lot of football games (many of those resoundingly), and I'm confident he'll win a lot more. Yeah, I'd hate that.

There is no room in the PC Society to actually say what's on your mind. This world needs a lot more Bielema's, and far less phony Liberals, that's for damn sure.

Kingsbury didn't mince any words. HAHAHAHA. The big buddha goes down again to another unranked team. What's Bielema gonna do once he actually starts playing that nasty schedule he kept telling us about? Another last place finish, Bret? LOL

Karma can be cool.

Reactions: Niko13
There is no room in the PC Society to actually say what's on your mind. This world needs a lot more Bielema's, and far less phony Liberals, that's for damn sure.

There is nothing worse than running your mouth when ya can't back it up. BB is getting what he deserves.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Rumor has it there is still a Rose Bowl. You could call Bielema to confirm, cause nobody in Iowa knows for damn sure if it still exists or not. He has won a lot of football games (many of those resoundingly), and I'm confident he'll win a lot more. Yeah, I'd hate that.

You're a douche, take your politics to the OT board.

It seemed like everyone on this board wanted him as Iowa's next coach a couple weeks ago

Anyone with a brain still does.

He would dominate the west division at Iowa.

Soon enough he will realize Arakansas is a next to impossible situation and will start looking for better options.

Hopefully that coincides with Ferentz retiring.

Personally I think BB is a better coach. But anyone who says the game has passed KF by hasn't watched a BB coached team much. It's going to be 3 yards and a clowd of dust. Kingsbury kind of pointed that out.

I wouldn't expect to jump into the future with BB.

That was pretty awesome. Don't see coaches speak that frankly about other coaches too often. When you make bold statements you better be able to back them up BB. Tech coming to Arkansas next year will be entertaining for sure. Think BB might be running that one up if given the chance?

Personally I think BB is a better coach. But anyone who says the game has passed KF by hasn't watched a BB coached team much. It's going to be 3 yards and a clowd of dust. Kingsbury kind of pointed that out.

+1 Ironically I think we may have started our transition to the future with Kirk Ferentz in the last stage of his career. Kirk has started playing much more aggressively within the pro style scheme he has always believed in. I used to want Biliema as the next coach too but think he made a bad move going to Arkansas which may kill his status as one of the rising coaches in the game.

Obviously as with all football. A lot depends on the QB. Sounds like his QB isn't very good.

I would expect if he came to Iowa to put together teams that would resemble his Wisconsin squads.

I am pleasantly surprised by the rededicated/less conservative KF.

It would be a far better scenario for everyone for him to go out on top after a few more good years than the way it looked like it might of been heading.

Reactions: The_Joker13
Many fans just seem to over-react. Not sure if this is something new, or just more evident with the Social Media. Bielema has a tough chore trying to get Arkansas where the fans want/expect them to be, while in the toughest division in college football.

I haven't given up on Bielema, just in his 3rd game of his 3rd season. Football coaches should normally be given 4 to 5 years to turn things around.

Many fans just seem to over-react. Not sure if this is something new, or just more evident with the Social Media. Bielema has a tough chore trying to get Arkansas where the fans want/expect them to be, while in the toughest division in college football.

I haven't given up on Bielema, just in his 3rd game of his 3rd season. Football coaches should normally be given 4 to 5 years to turn things around.

I thought Brett fit nicely in the culture down here and living in the heart of SEC country figured he would give some of these teams headaches which I derive great enjoyment from. He may get there or he may stay an SEC also ran but I agree that he deserves more time from an Arkansas perspective. He just seems on the fade as a hot up and comer with the Iowa connections to build us a winner in the future and the arrogance that comes with the package doesn't make him look quite as attractive as he once did.

It takes 3 years to beat the likes of Toledo? Um, OK. LOL

i would rather have a coach with KF's demeanor vs a coach like Bulemia, who can't keep his mouth shut and makes major headlines (all for the wrong reasons) each and every week

Reactions: hawkeyemark
Says the phony Liberal. Right on cue.

Hilarious. You bitch about the lack of candor by public personalities due to PC and when someone you don't agree with speaks up you whine like a little pu55y.

BB takes saying the wrong thing at the wrong moment to dizzying heights. Doing so at all times and occasions is going to catch up with him sooner or later.

Reactions: IaHawk44
Nobody is calling for Saban's job. Quit saying ridiculous things.
How would you know?

I saw plenty of Bama fans calling for Saban's job after the Auburn loss in 2013. Most of those people belong to the extreme portion of their fanbase and are probably frequent callers on Paul Finebaum's show.

But these people do exist........not that it matters.

And our first loss they will again. :)

I see fans calling for Nick Saban's job this morning. LOL. Fans are not exactly known to have strong hearts.
From the person who is always calling out other posters for not having fact's show us proof fans are calling for Nick Saban's job. (waiting)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT