ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk pregame and halftime interviews??

Tom Paris

HB King
Oct 1, 2001
Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like Kirk is RARELY IF EVER the coach interviewed at these times. It’s almost always the other coach. Fleck got interviewed twice. Does Ferentz refuse or purposely avoid the sideline reporters? It sounded like she had to chase him down last night because he was trying to get to the locker room without talking to her.

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems like Kirk is RARELY IF EVER the coach interviewed at these times. It’s almost always the other coach. Fleck got interviewed twice. Does Ferentz refuse or purposely avoid the sideline reporters? It sounded like she had to chase him down last night because he was trying to get to the locker room without talking to her.
Tappen did joke that KF tried to avoid her and slip into the locker room at the end of the game.

I'd say its a combination of KF doesn't want to do those things and as far as the halftime questions goes, the majority of the time they interview the coach with the lead at half.

I honestly don't think there's much to look into, I think it boils down most into that KF just doesn't like mics in his face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT